Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
We buy 10 tickets every week we remember :D Haven't won anything yet.
We buy 10 tickets every week we remember :D Haven't won anything yet.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nothing. Roundsey, I swear, don't take my money and NOT give me anything, or I will NEVER buy tickets from you. And this is the truth, too; bought ~390 tickets for a shimmer gene once, and, tada! A grand nothing. That's why I didn't buy tickets again. Always me who's stubbing my toe on the smallest protrusion out of the floor.
Nothing. Roundsey, I swear, don't take my money and NOT give me anything, or I will NEVER buy tickets from you. And this is the truth, too; bought ~390 tickets for a shimmer gene once, and, tada! A grand nothing. That's why I didn't buy tickets again. Always me who's stubbing my toe on the smallest protrusion out of the floor.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I think I bought around 20 tickets and got a bogsneak egg!
I think I bought around 20 tickets and got a bogsneak egg!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Haven't won anything yet but I still buy 10 tickets almost every week. It's exciting just to play and be a part of it, and I've never been one to turn down a good random chance bet.
Haven't won anything yet but I still buy 10 tickets almost every week. It's exciting just to play and be a part of it, and I've never been one to turn down a good random chance bet.
=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1093392]gPJHJDj.gif[/url]
The first time I bought tickets to Roundsey, I only bought 10 tickets and I won an Eliminate. Talk about luck...
The first time I bought tickets to Roundsey, I only bought 10 tickets and I won an Eliminate. Talk about luck...
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
team10ticketss (no) [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2]
team10ticketss

(no)
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
No, waste of money.
No, waste of money.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[center] I buy 50 tickets every week. I can afford it, and I don't really expect anything, so if I get something good, it's a pleasant surprise. Of course, I've only won [i]once[/i]... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/213035485440770048/584091408550330379/unknown.png[/img]
I buy 50 tickets every week. I can afford it, and I don't really expect anything, so if I get something good, it's a pleasant surprise. Of course, I've only won once...

unknown.png
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I haven't got anything yet...I think the most I've ever tossed in was enough for...600 tickets? Maybe 1000 once, but I'd just done a profit push soooo I had cash to spare.
I haven't got anything yet...I think the most I've ever tossed in was enough for...600 tickets? Maybe 1000 once, but I'd just done a profit push soooo I had cash to spare.
fiFase7.png
10 -100 tickets every week and I got a bogsneak egg.
10 -100 tickets every week and I got a bogsneak egg.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 3 4 5 6