Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scrying workshop
1 2 3 4

Yeah, I think it's a little too busy and colorful for the purpose it serves. Especially when you have a dragon whose colors clash with it, or one that has a complicated gene. (And I'm one of the people who usually loves every update, lol.)

Yeah, I think it's a little too busy and colorful for the purpose it serves. Especially when you have a dragon whose colors clash with it, or one that has a complicated gene. (And I'm one of the people who usually loves every update, lol.)
MmSftql.png
I think it looks great! [emoji=pink star size=1] Edit: You can click on the dragon to preview it on a white background pop up window, in case people find the background distracting. [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
I think it looks great!

Edit: You can click on the dragon to preview it on a white background pop up window, in case people find the background distracting.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
It's gorgeous! My only very minor gripe is that the dragon feels pretty squished on the page.
It's gorgeous! My only very minor gripe is that the dragon feels pretty squished on the page.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I CLICKED IT AND ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM??? HAPPY
I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I CLICKED IT AND ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM??? HAPPY
furry_fiddle.png
I just saw it as well! I think it looks fantastic, a welcomed upgrade :)
I just saw it as well! I think it looks fantastic, a welcomed upgrade :)
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I'm confused as to why they updated it unless it's something to do with Ancients coming, but I love the fact that it matches Arcane theme
I'm confused as to why they updated it unless it's something to do with Ancients coming, but I love the fact that it matches Arcane theme
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
You know what I want, seeing this? Backgrounds for dragons! It would be so nice to have both the old and the new scrying workshop as backgrounds. It's also a nice way to save old site art that isn't used anymore
You know what I want, seeing this? Backgrounds for dragons! It would be so nice to have both the old and the new scrying workshop as backgrounds. It's also a nice way to save old site art that isn't used anymore
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
i want a vista of it....[emoji=coatl love size=1]
i want a vista of it....
iO2X60T.png
1 2 3 4