Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | edgy avatar committee
1 2 3 4 5 6
all my red dragons are edgy
atm they've either caused a mass genocide or is made out of blood & other gross things ;))

the one that's made out of blood will be my phobia if he ever existed irl
all my red dragons are edgy
atm they've either caused a mass genocide or is made out of blood & other gross things ;))

the one that's made out of blood will be my phobia if he ever existed irl
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Sidonia is a mafia leader who hire a necromancer lodge for making a never ending supplies of unpaid workers. Also i'm using the ghostlight ruins vista and my signature is super edgy, so i think i definitely count.

As for the reason why I love the edgy aesthetic it's because i find it hilarious, i know i'm weird, but just the whole "my soul is darker than the night", "i kill people for a living, i'm super dangerous, feeeeeear me rawr", "nobody understand me" is super funny to me and i'm having a good time writing that kind of aesthetic.
Sidonia is a mafia leader who hire a necromancer lodge for making a never ending supplies of unpaid workers. Also i'm using the ghostlight ruins vista and my signature is super edgy, so i think i definitely count.

As for the reason why I love the edgy aesthetic it's because i find it hilarious, i know i'm weird, but just the whole "my soul is darker than the night", "i kill people for a living, i'm super dangerous, feeeeeear me rawr", "nobody understand me" is super funny to me and i'm having a good time writing that kind of aesthetic.
neutralh5.png
;o; I love edgy aesthetics so much, they're so much fun to play with. Heck anyone who bashes people for liking edgy stuff!
;o; I love edgy aesthetics so much, they're so much fun to play with. Heck anyone who bashes people for liking edgy stuff!
You made me change my avatar and vista to my edgy boi Jimmy. My lair's actually pretty edgy. I like edgy because it's sometimes absurd but it's also a good way to write in a different perspective. I love writing villains, you know? Thay have their own life and thoughts too. Jimmy's a mass murderer like his ancestor Naomi. I've got dragons who are frozen alive as part of punishment and other kinds of edgy stuff like another monster growing out and bursting through the dragon's skin...
You made me change my avatar and vista to my edgy boi Jimmy. My lair's actually pretty edgy. I like edgy because it's sometimes absurd but it's also a good way to write in a different perspective. I love writing villains, you know? Thay have their own life and thoughts too. Jimmy's a mass murderer like his ancestor Naomi. I've got dragons who are frozen alive as part of punishment and other kinds of edgy stuff like another monster growing out and bursting through the dragon's skin...
this committee got wildly popular (relatively, listen i'm used to 1-2 replies on stuff like this) and i just wanted to thank everyone profusely for coming and also explain my own avatar derg his name's kluex (starbound yeehaw) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50058718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500588/50058718_350.png[/img] [/url] and he IS goth rights. he doesn't quite have lore yet but i'm thinking on it!!
this committee got wildly popular (relatively, listen i'm used to 1-2 replies on stuff like this) and i just wanted to thank everyone profusely for coming and also explain my own avatar derg
his name's kluex (starbound yeehaw)

50058718_350.png

and he IS goth rights. he doesn't quite have lore yet but i'm thinking on it!!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Hey im a soft girl
Hey im a soft girl
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
if anyone hasn't seen the hivemind subspecies, that's like, maximum edge; [s]it's got some real good lore though[/s] but yeah my avatar changes between a few dragons, but they're all hive dragons [emoji=gloom tile size=1]
if anyone hasn't seen the hivemind subspecies, that's like, maximum edge; it's got some real good lore though

but yeah my avatar changes between a few dragons, but they're all hive dragons
Okqct0E.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifany pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +0
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6