Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whoever won those delicate bat wings...
you're so lucky. appreciate that
you're so lucky. appreciate that
queen_katoe.gif
There’s a winner out there sitting with delicate bat wings rn thinking “Why th did I win meat? D:” right before turning them into food points.
Aaanyway
Congrats to the winner xD
There’s a winner out there sitting with delicate bat wings rn thinking “Why th did I win meat? D:” right before turning them into food points.
Aaanyway
unknown-2.png
[quote name="Panix" date="2019-05-08 05:22:50" ] There’s a winner out there sitting with delicate bat wings rn thinking “Why th did I win meat? D:” right before turning them into food points. Aaanyway Congrats to the winner xD [/quote] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]NO MY HEART
Panix wrote on 2019-05-08 05:22:50:
Aaanyway
NO MY HEART
queen_katoe.gif
i absolutely needed them because i only had ONE wing before then and that task had been sat there for MONTHS i think it'd taken me a solid two weeks just to get ONE to drop from the coli when i'd been actively grinding, but i haven't had the time recently... [img]https://i.imgur.com/m0UVlSi.png[/img]
i absolutely needed them because i only had ONE wing before then and that task had been sat there for MONTHS

i think it'd taken me a solid two weeks just to get ONE to drop from the coli when i'd been actively grinding, but i haven't had the time recently...

m0UVlSi.png
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
I gave up on collecting bat wings for the quest. Now I'm just selling them for the sweet muns c:
I wish I would've won them tbh
I gave up on collecting bat wings for the quest. Now I'm just selling them for the sweet muns c:
I wish I would've won them tbh
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-05-08 06:53:41" ] [quote name="Panix" date="2019-05-08 05:22:50" ] There’s a winner out there sitting with delicate bat wings rn thinking “Why th did I win meat? D:” right before turning them into food points. Aaanyway Congrats to the winner xD [/quote] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]NO MY HEART [/quote] ARRRGGG NOOOOOO
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-05-08 06:53:41:
Panix wrote on 2019-05-08 05:22:50:
Aaanyway
NO MY HEART

ARRRGGG NOOOOOO
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif