Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change ?
I've just returned to the site recently after a pretty long hiatus. I'm looking to get more active in the game, and I thought maybe a fresh experience in a new flight might help with that.

I'm currently in Arcane, and interested in Shadow, Plague, or Earth.

If anyone from any of these flights (or other flights) has some insight on the community of their flight, I'd love to hear more!
I've just returned to the site recently after a pretty long hiatus. I'm looking to get more active in the game, and I thought maybe a fresh experience in a new flight might help with that.

I'm currently in Arcane, and interested in Shadow, Plague, or Earth.

If anyone from any of these flights (or other flights) has some insight on the community of their flight, I'd love to hear more!
tumblr_pasy5uLqs91vvc1jno1_500.png
I'm in Nature but I will say, I love Shadow's aesthetic but Plague is very active and they're very nice. Especially if you join their discord

Why: I was in plague for like half a year lol
I'm in Nature but I will say, I love Shadow's aesthetic but Plague is very active and they're very nice. Especially if you join their discord

Why: I was in plague for like half a year lol
yPXQqTN.png
I'm in Wind atm and it's slow only because I'm not active in the group. I joined wind, left for a 5 month hiatus, and came back 2 days ago. I'm leaving for Light at the end of the month. It's pretty if you like the light green, kites, and breezy feeling.

I say shadow? Shadow, when I was a part of it, was huge and very active and friendly with games and art and was just a lot of fun. I left because I couldn't take the purple anymore, I don't like purple. I pretty much hate purple, haha.

I gotta say no to plague but then again that's because I started the game as nature and I'm loyal to my roots, haha!
I'm in Wind atm and it's slow only because I'm not active in the group. I joined wind, left for a 5 month hiatus, and came back 2 days ago. I'm leaving for Light at the end of the month. It's pretty if you like the light green, kites, and breezy feeling.

I say shadow? Shadow, when I was a part of it, was huge and very active and friendly with games and art and was just a lot of fun. I left because I couldn't take the purple anymore, I don't like purple. I pretty much hate purple, haha.

I gotta say no to plague but then again that's because I started the game as nature and I'm loyal to my roots, haha!
Come join Shadow! We have cookies!

We are the largest flight, so our flight forms are quite active. This also means it's hard for us to get dominance, but we do participate in dom (we're currently pushing!).

Since Shadow is so huge, it's hard to sum up the entirety of the flight in a few sentences. Many of our users enjoy games and some of our members do lore or art. There's plenty of services (lair expansion, food, etc.) and there's also a general love for the color purple and darker colors (i.e. obsidian).
Come join Shadow! We have cookies!

We are the largest flight, so our flight forms are quite active. This also means it's hard for us to get dominance, but we do participate in dom (we're currently pushing!).

Since Shadow is so huge, it's hard to sum up the entirety of the flight in a few sentences. Many of our users enjoy games and some of our members do lore or art. There's plenty of services (lair expansion, food, etc.) and there's also a general love for the color purple and darker colors (i.e. obsidian).
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@Akash @MurEyeUh @oseBones

Thank you for the info! I think I've got a lot of thinking to do, but this will definitely help me!
@Akash @MurEyeUh @oseBones

Thank you for the info! I think I've got a lot of thinking to do, but this will definitely help me!
tumblr_pasy5uLqs91vvc1jno1_500.png
Another shadowling here! Shadow has a pretty chill community, there's no pressure to participate in anything if you don't want to! If you're into discord, our discord is really active and probably has a stronger community feel than the forums. Like Akash said, we have lots of resources in the forums too, like a food bank, lots of free art, and lair/den expansion help.
Another shadowling here! Shadow has a pretty chill community, there's no pressure to participate in anything if you don't want to! If you're into discord, our discord is really active and probably has a stronger community feel than the forums. Like Akash said, we have lots of resources in the forums too, like a food bank, lots of free art, and lair/den expansion help.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Guzzie

Hello, I did the same thing just recently. I came back after a very long break, and was not very active before ether.

I switched flights, and restarted my lair and I finally am starting to love it here.

I switched to plague because I like the look and lore. It is really cool flight and lots of potential , the only thing is the boards are slow, most conversation is moved to discord.

But if you join Plague I would not mine helping with lore and chatting about new dragons if you need someone to talk with.
@Guzzie

Hello, I did the same thing just recently. I came back after a very long break, and was not very active before ether.

I switched flights, and restarted my lair and I finally am starting to love it here.

I switched to plague because I like the look and lore. It is really cool flight and lots of potential , the only thing is the boards are slow, most conversation is moved to discord.

But if you join Plague I would not mine helping with lore and chatting about new dragons if you need someone to talk with.
Personally, I'd go with Plague. I've only ever been in nature, but I love Plague aesthetic and they sound like cool peeps to hang out with. Plus it's cool lore opportunities, because if you decide to purge or something after a break it can be that your clan got sick after moving and are slowly learning to survive there. I also recommend shadow, I have an IRL friend there and she loves it. 11/10 on the goop meter for shadow, whereas Plague is only 10/10 on said meter, so if you like goop then Shadow is the flight for you XD
Personally, I'd go with Plague. I've only ever been in nature, but I love Plague aesthetic and they sound like cool peeps to hang out with. Plus it's cool lore opportunities, because if you decide to purge or something after a break it can be that your clan got sick after moving and are slowly learning to survive there. I also recommend shadow, I have an IRL friend there and she loves it. 11/10 on the goop meter for shadow, whereas Plague is only 10/10 on said meter, so if you like goop then Shadow is the flight for you XD
plague was gucci and i honestly only left because my love of the ancient lair in ice was like. .05% cooler than everything plague had going. i love plague tho. all the people i knew there were cool too. very friendly community n such.
plague was gucci and i honestly only left because my love of the ancient lair in ice was like. .05% cooler than everything plague had going. i love plague tho. all the people i knew there were cool too. very friendly community n such.
nzqnkq.png