Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Galore a guy or gal?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Im going to assume male until staff confirm we have an Emma situation. [size=2][s]Please let it be an Emma situation.[/s][/size] Context for those who dont know about Emma: She is a captive female lioness who grew a mane. she's not the only lioness to ever do this but she's the easiest one to find via google. [img]http://www.nzg.ac.za/newsletter/issues/29/images/0601.jpg[/img]
Im going to assume male until staff confirm we have an Emma situation. Please let it be an Emma situation.

Context for those who dont know about Emma: She is a captive female lioness who grew a mane. she's not the only lioness to ever do this but she's the easiest one to find via google.
0601.jpg
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
i'd be very open to galore being a biologically male guardian that identifies as female or something else :)))
i'd be very open to galore being a biologically male guardian that identifies as female or something else :)))
queen_katoe.gif
"Galore is a Galore. Just like Scribbles is a Scribbles. Beyond that, not really anyone else's problem, right?"
"Galore is a Galore. Just like Scribbles is a Scribbles. Beyond that, not really anyone else's problem, right?"
i honest to gosh thought, upon seeing them, that Galore was a Transgirl!
i hope that is made canon, but most likely wont be.
it would be nice to see some more trans rep, is all.

i'll be using they/them for galore until all is decided!
i honest to gosh thought, upon seeing them, that Galore was a Transgirl!
i hope that is made canon, but most likely wont be.
it would be nice to see some more trans rep, is all.

i'll be using they/them for galore until all is decided!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-05-06 18:36:01" ] Male, unless staff says otherwise. The name doesn't have a gender bias, he has a beard and the eyes don't really look feminine to me, just dark sclera. [/quote] Also from the encyclopedia: "Males of the species boast impressive beards that they go to great lengths to maintain." Galore is male, sorry
vihuff wrote on 2019-05-06 18:36:01:
Male, unless staff says otherwise. The name doesn't have a gender bias, he has a beard and the eyes don't really look feminine to me, just dark sclera.
Also from the encyclopedia:
"Males of the species boast impressive beards that they go to great lengths to maintain."

Galore is male, sorry
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I think technically they're a guy. According to site lore, only the males get the glorious, glorious beards like Galore. When I first heard their name and saw them, I immediately thought of them as a girl. Galore just struck me as a feminine name, and the beard (before I brushed up on the breed's lore) didn't dissuade me of that. Everything about them just screamed girl at me for some reason. I'll probably refer to them with they/them pronouns, like I have been here. I didn't see any mention of gender by the staff in the update post, in any case, so [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
I think technically they're a guy. According to site lore, only the males get the glorious, glorious beards like Galore.

When I first heard their name and saw them, I immediately thought of them as a girl. Galore just struck me as a feminine name, and the beard (before I brushed up on the breed's lore) didn't dissuade me of that. Everything about them just screamed girl at me for some reason.

I'll probably refer to them with they/them pronouns, like I have been here. I didn't see any mention of gender by the staff in the update post, in any case, so
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Genderfluid is my headcanon
Genderfluid is my headcanon
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Sadly only Male Guardians grow beards, so I gathered Galore was a dude. Wouldn't matter if they turned out to be female though; if Glademum can sport an amazing beard so can other female dergs. :'''D
Sadly only Male Guardians grow beards, so I gathered Galore was a dude. Wouldn't matter if they turned out to be female though; if Glademum can sport an amazing beard so can other female dergs. :'''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Definitely male, he's got a massive handsome beard.

But for a second I thought he was female while glaring at the art for a second, I had to double take to see the beard in its full glory.
Definitely male, he's got a massive handsome beard.

But for a second I thought he was female while glaring at the art for a second, I had to double take to see the beard in its full glory.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
galore... is nonbinary. heck ya

just like scribbles!!
galore... is nonbinary. heck ya

just like scribbles!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12