Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lurkers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I feel called out...
I feel called out...
I get random urges to post (mostly to show off my dragons) and then i lurk for a month or so. I'm still more active here then I've ever been in any forum though so I don't feel too bad about it.
I get random urges to post (mostly to show off my dragons) and then i lurk for a month or so. I'm still more active here then I've ever been in any forum though so I don't feel too bad about it.
firefull.png
I go through phases of lurking and phases of just posting on literally every thread, aha
I go through phases of lurking and phases of just posting on literally every thread, aha
@Cakeless Whoa, what vista is that?
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
I have my baron/shiny/rainbow/whatever star, but that doesn’t stop me from lurking almost all of the time. General rule of thumb is reading 60 posts for every 1 I make.
I have my baron/shiny/rainbow/whatever star, but that doesn’t stop me from lurking almost all of the time. General rule of thumb is reading 60 posts for every 1 I make.
“an
-art by @owleics
I'm a bit of lurker, when it comes to discussion, but I do post a bit more in Forum Games and Dragon Share. :3
I'm a bit of lurker, when it comes to discussion, but I do post a bit more in Forum Games and Dragon Share. :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[quote name="@Loblolly" date="2019-05-01 07:56:10" ] @Cakeless Whoa, what vista is that? [/quote] It's the new vista that comes with the sticker pack on the Merch store. Check announcements. ;)
@Loblolly wrote on 2019-05-01 07:56:10:
It's the new vista that comes with the sticker pack on the Merch store. Check announcements. ;)
I'm posting a little more frequently now, but I'm far from likely to hold a conversation more than two replies long. I sometimes won't even respond when pinged, because I'm not even sure if I should
Unless I have something that really seems like it could be potentially funny or helpful I prefer to remain quiet and enjoy other's opinions

And then there's these threads...
I'm posting a little more frequently now, but I'm far from likely to hold a conversation more than two replies long. I sometimes won't even respond when pinged, because I'm not even sure if I should
Unless I have something that really seems like it could be potentially funny or helpful I prefer to remain quiet and enjoy other's opinions

And then there's these threads...
The gang who deleted almost all there post because of anxiety salute you. Also the edit button is my lord and savior.[emoji=fae laughing size=1]
The gang who deleted almost all there post because of anxiety salute you.
Also the edit button is my lord and savior.
neutralh5.png
I used to post as much as I could but recently I’ve falling more to lurking
I used to post as much as I could but recently I’ve falling more to lurking
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12