Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you getting ready for Ancients?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nope! I'm saving up for something else and I'm 100% sure I'll regret it
Nope! I'm saving up for something else and I'm 100% sure I'll regret it
ttGfSL1.png
Not actively but I don't save for anything else either. All the dragon cash is put in to the vault and saved at this point.
Not actively but I don't save for anything else either. All the dragon cash is put in to the vault and saved at this point.
We've been going on a Baldwin spree for a few days so I guess we should save up on treasure, but push comes to shove we can always sell transmutation stuff

-{Max}
We've been going on a Baldwin spree for a few days so I guess we should save up on treasure, but push comes to shove we can always sell transmutation stuff

-{Max}
Not very much. I'll see if I want them when they come. In general I'm saving up, so who knows, some might go towards an Ancient or two.
Not very much. I'll see if I want them when they come. In general I'm saving up, so who knows, some might go towards an Ancient or two.
I'm attempting to save up but I'm lazy as all heck. I'd like to have two breeding pairs but if Ancient scrolls are like Wildclaw scrolls there's no way that's gonna happen
I'm attempting to save up but I'm lazy as all heck. I'd like to have two breeding pairs but if Ancient scrolls are like Wildclaw scrolls there's no way that's gonna happen
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I’m trying to save, but impulse buyer me has already spent half of my vaulted treasure... :p
I’m trying to save, but impulse buyer me has already spent half of my vaulted treasure... :p
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
No, not really. I'll start worrying about it once they've actually been released and I can decide if I even want one.
No, not really. I'll start worrying about it once they've actually been released and I can decide if I even want one.
I’m saving up but I’m still broke
I’m saving up but I’m still broke
cowfish.gif
I was already saving up for treasure when they announced them, so sort of. I'll use that to indulge in ancients if I want.
I was already saving up for treasure when they announced them, so sort of. I'll use that to indulge in ancients if I want.
3PrXk2A.png
I just need 75kt more treasure to get a lair expansion! I'm putting it off as long as I can so I don't fill it up before the 8th.
I just need 75kt more treasure to get a lair expansion! I'm putting it off as long as I can so I don't fill it up before the 8th.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11