Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary mass-opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SilverDeath
thanks fam! i'm glad to have finally gone through everything :D
@SilverDeath
thanks fam! i'm glad to have finally gone through everything :D
@Faolana
I'm too impatient for that. x'D Trying to save up for a certain sweater while wanting to finish other projects and I need mONiEs aLL tHe tiMe, yet I hate coli grinding n' stuff. Might open a Lore Shop one day because I'm desperate pfft-

Edit: Glad you have the patience for that though. :0 Proud of you, bb~
@Faolana
I'm too impatient for that. x'D Trying to save up for a certain sweater while wanting to finish other projects and I need mONiEs aLL tHe tiMe, yet I hate coli grinding n' stuff. Might open a Lore Shop one day because I'm desperate pfft-

Edit: Glad you have the patience for that though. :0 Proud of you, bb~
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
@Rizor
it's all just fam bond, then yeet into vault and forget about it. i don't mind coli grinding, so i level and exalt my own fodder.
and lore shop? sign me up, i love doing lore! i just never write it down help-
@Rizor
it's all just fam bond, then yeet into vault and forget about it. i don't mind coli grinding, so i level and exalt my own fodder.
and lore shop? sign me up, i love doing lore! i just never write it down help-
@Faolana
Ooh, I might try that. xD Bonding with Fams takes months, but I could try~ coli grinding is just too repetitive and boring for me, same with a lot of the fairgrounds thingies (I once played so much Tidal Trouble that I saw the same puzzle twice).
I'd love to write lore for you for practice, ooh. :0 (When I have some free time ofc - school and stuff).
@Faolana
Ooh, I might try that. xD Bonding with Fams takes months, but I could try~ coli grinding is just too repetitive and boring for me, same with a lot of the fairgrounds thingies (I once played so much Tidal Trouble that I saw the same puzzle twice).
I'd love to write lore for you for practice, ooh. :0 (When I have some free time ofc - school and stuff).
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
@Rizor
it pays a little every day as you bond too, so you can look forwards to a couple hundred gold, depending on how many dragon/fams you have :O

and i just do Glimmer and Gloom, i can get it done in about 15 mins while listening to music, so it doesn't get waaay too boring same with coli.

and bby, lore me up. i need more.
@Rizor
it pays a little every day as you bond too, so you can look forwards to a couple hundred gold, depending on how many dragon/fams you have :O

and i just do Glimmer and Gloom, i can get it done in about 15 mins while listening to music, so it doesn't get waaay too boring same with coli.

and bby, lore me up. i need more.
@Faolana
Yeah. x3 I've awakened only a few familiars, but it does pay off. Might as well give it a shot.

I tried Glimmer and Gloom whilst following a guide that seemed to work for others, but I never got it down. xD Only won once or twice after taking 17 minutes to solve one puzzle and restarting at least once or, even, three times. It was a bit too frustrating for my 'hey let's give up and nap' mindset.

I'd love to~ ;> Depends on what kind of lore, ofc. And what you have in mind - I love hearing people's ideas and being able to write them out the way they want~
@Faolana
Yeah. x3 I've awakened only a few familiars, but it does pay off. Might as well give it a shot.

I tried Glimmer and Gloom whilst following a guide that seemed to work for others, but I never got it down. xD Only won once or twice after taking 17 minutes to solve one puzzle and restarting at least once or, even, three times. It was a bit too frustrating for my 'hey let's give up and nap' mindset.

I'd love to~ ;> Depends on what kind of lore, ofc. And what you have in mind - I love hearing people's ideas and being able to write them out the way they want~
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
@Faolana

i wouldn't say no for discount price
@Faolana

i wouldn't say no for discount price
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Rizor
I have successfully mastered G&G so money scheme for me, i wish i could just show people in person sometimes but WELP-

LET'S GO BBY I'D LOVE TOO

@starshiny
i gotchu fam
@Rizor
I have successfully mastered G&G so money scheme for me, i wish i could just show people in person sometimes but WELP-

LET'S GO BBY I'D LOVE TOO

@starshiny
i gotchu fam
@Faolana
Pfft. And yeye, feel free to DM your ideas and for which dragon, that way I can sleep on it and brainstorm a wee bit~ ;>
@Faolana
Pfft. And yeye, feel free to DM your ideas and for which dragon, that way I can sleep on it and brainstorm a wee bit~ ;>
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
@Rizor
will do~

lemme finish leveling a fodder dragon first then i gotchu fam
@Rizor
will do~

lemme finish leveling a fodder dragon first then i gotchu fam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7