Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marva's Craft Kits - ideas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Y'know what I want these to be?

Painting apparel.
Y'know what I want these to be?

Painting apparel.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Here's my take on it and my reasons

Expressive - Fae (Expressiveness of the fins)
Durable - Guardian ("making Guardians one of the most durable dragons in physical combat")
Memorable - Tundra ("Smells like a friend!")
Patterned - Mirror (Hunting patterns, cycles around territories)
Shimmering - Imperial ("Imperials are covered in shining scales from snout to tail")
Borrowed - Ridgeback (Masters of borrowing)
Compact - Spiral (Springs are compact)
Crumpled - Pearlcatcher ("After hatching, a young dragon will immediately consume its eggshell" ... "Several hours later, they will regurgitate a large, lustrous pearl" ... "maintain their pearl by secreting a thick, black mucus" Crumpled eggs and black mucus)
Eyecatching - Skydancer ("Brilliantly colored feathers adorn their wings and form a crest around their face")
Expensive - Snapper (Knowledge is wealth)
Wild - Wildclaw (self.... explanatory)
Decorative - Coatl ("Coatl are most commonly born in bright, chromatic colors")
Rare - Nocturne (NotN, only obtained once a year)
Repurposed - Bogsneak (Alchemy babies. Materials make new life)
Here's my take on it and my reasons

Expressive - Fae (Expressiveness of the fins)
Durable - Guardian ("making Guardians one of the most durable dragons in physical combat")
Memorable - Tundra ("Smells like a friend!")
Patterned - Mirror (Hunting patterns, cycles around territories)
Shimmering - Imperial ("Imperials are covered in shining scales from snout to tail")
Borrowed - Ridgeback (Masters of borrowing)
Compact - Spiral (Springs are compact)
Crumpled - Pearlcatcher ("After hatching, a young dragon will immediately consume its eggshell" ... "Several hours later, they will regurgitate a large, lustrous pearl" ... "maintain their pearl by secreting a thick, black mucus" Crumpled eggs and black mucus)
Eyecatching - Skydancer ("Brilliantly colored feathers adorn their wings and form a crest around their face")
Expensive - Snapper (Knowledge is wealth)
Wild - Wildclaw (self.... explanatory)
Decorative - Coatl ("Coatl are most commonly born in bright, chromatic colors")
Rare - Nocturne (NotN, only obtained once a year)
Repurposed - Bogsneak (Alchemy babies. Materials make new life)
zs1DWZ7.png
But my question is... Which one do I choose???
But my question is... Which one do I choose???
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Perhaps it'll be Breed specific apparel, like Imp antlers or Coatl feathers or Tundra floof.
Perhaps it'll be Breed specific apparel, like Imp antlers or Coatl feathers or Tundra floof.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I think they will be tiny breed-specific handmade famiars. Like a Fae made out of cardboard or a Ridgeback that was painted on a piece of paper c:

(Since they're clearly breed and crafting related)
I think they will be tiny breed-specific handmade famiars. Like a Fae made out of cardboard or a Ridgeback that was painted on a piece of paper c:

(Since they're clearly breed and crafting related)
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Shimmering could also be mirrors. Because... real mirrors shimmer, reflective surfaces :b
Shimmering could also be mirrors. Because... real mirrors shimmer, reflective surfaces :b
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
i just hope they dont turn into familiars. [emoji=guardian sad] i'll want to get all of them if they are and that will get expensive. i'm hoping they turn into apparel.
i just hope they dont turn into familiars. i'll want to get all of them if they are and that will get expensive. i'm hoping they turn into apparel.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Nomo" date="2019-04-01 00:53:55" ] Based on colours and names [columns][item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit] Expressive = Fae [item=Marva's Durable Craft Kit] Durable = Guardian [item=Marva's Memorable Craft Kit] Memorable = Tundra [item=Marva's Patterned Craft Kit] Patterned = Mirror [item=Marva's Shimmering Craft Kit] Shimmering = Pearlcatcher [item=Marva's Borrowed Craft Kit] Borrowed = Ridgeback [item=Marva's Compact Craft Kit] Compact = Spiral[nextcol] [item=Marva's Crumpled Craft Kit] Crumpled = Snapper [item=Marva's Eyecatching Craft Kit] Eyecatching = Skydancer [item=Marva's Expensive Craft Kit] Expensive = Imperial [item=Marva's Wild Craft Kit] Wild = Wildclaw [item=Marva's Decorative Craft Kit] Decorative = Coatl [item=Marva's Rare Craft Kit] Rare = Nocturne [item=Marva's Repurposed Craft Kit] Repurposed = Bogsneak [/quote] I'm pretty sure this one is right actually. If you look closely, the colors on the items actually correspond to the element each dragon was originally created in.
Nomo wrote on 2019-04-01 00:53:55:
Based on colours and names
Marva's Expressive Craft Kit Expressive = Fae
Marva's Durable Craft Kit Durable = Guardian
Marva's Memorable Craft Kit Memorable = Tundra
Marva's Patterned Craft Kit Patterned = Mirror
Marva's Shimmering Craft Kit Shimmering = Pearlcatcher
Marva's Borrowed Craft Kit Borrowed = Ridgeback
Marva's Compact Craft Kit Compact = Spiral
Marva's Crumpled Craft Kit Crumpled = Snapper
Marva's Eyecatching Craft Kit Eyecatching = Skydancer
Marva's Expensive Craft Kit Expensive = Imperial
Marva's Wild Craft Kit Wild = Wildclaw
Marva's Decorative Craft Kit Decorative = Coatl
Marva's Rare Craft Kit Rare = Nocturne
Marva's Repurposed Craft Kit Repurposed = Bogsneak

I'm pretty sure this one is right actually. If you look closely, the colors on the items actually correspond to the element each dragon was originally created in.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
but man, I can't decide which one to keep
but man, I can't decide which one to keep
While I do think that they're breed related... whats... what's gonna happen when a new breed is released?

Are they just not gonna get one?

If they're masks or apparel or familiars... are we just gonna ignore 'em since they weren't here for this april fools?

Or is Marva gonna pop into the announcement thread and just be like "here I've updated the cardboard cut-outs"

Is this event going to REPEAT? So that we get another whatever?

Wait a second... familiars... give us chests right? Old Marva stuff gets put into the chest rotations, yeah? So... if the hypothetical new breed does come out and get one... familiars and their chests might be the only way to get the new breeds whatever....

THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN PLANNING ALL ALONG! THEY'LL KNOW ABOUT THE NEW BREED BEFORE WE DO!

But also what if that's how they introduce the new breed? Suddenly someone reports getting a whatever of a breed they don't recognize... and then it begins...
While I do think that they're breed related... whats... what's gonna happen when a new breed is released?

Are they just not gonna get one?

If they're masks or apparel or familiars... are we just gonna ignore 'em since they weren't here for this april fools?

Or is Marva gonna pop into the announcement thread and just be like "here I've updated the cardboard cut-outs"

Is this event going to REPEAT? So that we get another whatever?

Wait a second... familiars... give us chests right? Old Marva stuff gets put into the chest rotations, yeah? So... if the hypothetical new breed does come out and get one... familiars and their chests might be the only way to get the new breeds whatever....

THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN PLANNING ALL ALONG! THEY'LL KNOW ABOUT THE NEW BREED BEFORE WE DO!

But also what if that's how they introduce the new breed? Suddenly someone reports getting a whatever of a breed they don't recognize... and then it begins...
IT7iTv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18