Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | negative 1000 posts
1 2
One shade star coming right up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ngyFDJ8.png[/img] [size=2] edit: cut down size a bit[/size=2]
One shade star coming right up!
ngyFDJ8.png

edit: cut down size a bit
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2019-03-28 00:33:56" ] [quote name="Mokuba" date="2019-03-27 23:32:14" ] [quote name="greaticy" date="2019-03-27 23:25:14" ] maybe by deleting posts?, idk how that would work tho [/quote] yeah,, i’ve seen it a few times. It happens when you post, and then delete your post. the number has to go somewhere so it just keeps goimg down [/quote] shouldnt that just make ur post count go back to 0 tho ?? since u post (+1), then delete the post (-1) [/quote] It should, but you could say the same thing about the current glitch we have where a forum's post count can go negative. Perhaps it has something to do WITH that glitch? It's iffy but that glitch has survived every forum revamp that's hit it so it's not a wimpy one, either way. The iffy part is that the forum and avatar info are - I assume - on separate systems but... I guess they do have to be connected? I'm just not sure HOW connected.
Fantelle wrote on 2019-03-28 00:33:56:
Mokuba wrote on 2019-03-27 23:32:14:
greaticy wrote on 2019-03-27 23:25:14:
maybe by deleting posts?, idk how that would work tho
yeah,, i’ve seen it a few times. It happens when you post, and then delete your post. the number has to go somewhere so it just keeps goimg down

shouldnt that just make ur post count go back to 0 tho ?? since u post (+1), then delete the post (-1)

It should, but you could say the same thing about the current glitch we have where a forum's post count can go negative. Perhaps it has something to do WITH that glitch? It's iffy but that glitch has survived every forum revamp that's hit it so it's not a wimpy one, either way.

The iffy part is that the forum and avatar info are - I assume - on separate systems but... I guess they do have to be connected? I'm just not sure HOW connected.
IT7iTv8.png
@mhm ok that’s actually great for my forum aesthetic
@mhm ok that’s actually great for my forum aesthetic
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]@Mhm That looks incredible, holy cow!
7xmmeMg.png
@Mhm
That looks incredible, holy cow!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2