Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's nature like?

every nature flight member, now if your chance to convince me to move.

i think nature would really suit me, but i don't know what the dom or community is like, or heck, if you think there's a different flight i should join let me know!

every nature flight member, now if your chance to convince me to move.

i think nature would really suit me, but i don't know what the dom or community is like, or heck, if you think there's a different flight i should join let me know!
Hm just a sapling passing buy but I never miss a chance to talk about how fantastic my flight is! [emoji=familiar heart] I can't speak for other Flights as Nature is my only home, but to my understanding we have one of the warmest and most welcoming communities. Like most Flight forums ours aren't super busy but there's always someone around to talk to and most posts get responses within a day. We have an extensive set of programs designed to help fellow Nature members and newbies! With food programs, leveled dragon lending programs, neat coliseum training programs, familiar swaps, festival swaps, Fodder rescue programs and the list goes on! We're very organized with our events, dom, and community projects! Our dom is actually pretty good too! Like don't get me wrong we're not quite like Earth and Light but when it's time to push we're no slouches. If you're thinking of moving Flights now's a good time since we've got a neat themed push next week, we're getting ready for our big GG conquest, and I'm pretty sure we're also prepping for a big conquest battle in a few months too! So lot's of exciting things happening! All in all, Nature is my absolute favorite. Every single fellow sapling I meet and speak with is very warm, nice, and fun. Of course the decision to move it yours and I always say pick where you think you'll be happiest, I just happen to think if you move to nature, even if it's just a vacation you'll probably fall in love with us!
Hm just a sapling passing buy but I never miss a chance to talk about how fantastic my flight is!

I can't speak for other Flights as Nature is my only home, but to my understanding we have one of the warmest and most welcoming communities. Like most Flight forums ours aren't super busy but there's always someone around to talk to and most posts get responses within a day. We have an extensive set of programs designed to help fellow Nature members and newbies! With food programs, leveled dragon lending programs, neat coliseum training programs, familiar swaps, festival swaps, Fodder rescue programs and the list goes on! We're very organized with our events, dom, and community projects!

Our dom is actually pretty good too! Like don't get me wrong we're not quite like Earth and Light but when it's time to push we're no slouches. If you're thinking of moving Flights now's a good time since we've got a neat themed push next week, we're getting ready for our big GG conquest, and I'm pretty sure we're also prepping for a big conquest battle in a few months too! So lot's of exciting things happening!

All in all, Nature is my absolute favorite. Every single fellow sapling I meet and speak with is very warm, nice, and fun. Of course the decision to move it yours and I always say pick where you think you'll be happiest, I just happen to think if you move to nature, even if it's just a vacation you'll probably fall in love with us!
y7z4RJK.png
Nature is wonderful. I've been on FR for almost 4 years and I've never even thought about leaving or taking a vacation. Not everyone likes the green but those of us here love our leaves and grasses. Our forums are quiet but not inactive. We've got a lot of gardeners, people who work with animals, those that enjoy the outdoors, scientists and the like. There's lots of lore, it just depends on who you ask. Most of FR sees us as the super nice, tree huggers who just want to talk about flowers. Part of that is true but that's not exactly right. We can be mellow, or a spirited bunch. Many people think that plague and nature are opposites but plague and nature are actually the most similar of all flights. Think of it as two people who want the same things but have different ideas on how to get them. Plus, Lore wise, Plague and Nature might be absolute enemies but because we are sister flights, our communities are actually pretty tight with each other and super kind.

We also have a pretty good dom outfit going on. We aren't pushovers and we've had some hardcore dom battles. Though we don't actually battle all that often. Maybe 1-3 battles a year if that. We do however profit push constantly. Also, we have an unofficial mascot for nature. Her name is Rosy and She's a Rosy Maple Moth. She's been in most of our dom threads.
Nature is wonderful. I've been on FR for almost 4 years and I've never even thought about leaving or taking a vacation. Not everyone likes the green but those of us here love our leaves and grasses. Our forums are quiet but not inactive. We've got a lot of gardeners, people who work with animals, those that enjoy the outdoors, scientists and the like. There's lots of lore, it just depends on who you ask. Most of FR sees us as the super nice, tree huggers who just want to talk about flowers. Part of that is true but that's not exactly right. We can be mellow, or a spirited bunch. Many people think that plague and nature are opposites but plague and nature are actually the most similar of all flights. Think of it as two people who want the same things but have different ideas on how to get them. Plus, Lore wise, Plague and Nature might be absolute enemies but because we are sister flights, our communities are actually pretty tight with each other and super kind.

We also have a pretty good dom outfit going on. We aren't pushovers and we've had some hardcore dom battles. Though we don't actually battle all that often. Maybe 1-3 battles a year if that. We do however profit push constantly. Also, we have an unofficial mascot for nature. Her name is Rosy and She's a Rosy Maple Moth. She's been in most of our dom threads.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Oof I'm here to convince you to move to leaf town

Like @/themasterplan47 said, we don't have the most active forums but if you need something done someone will definitely help you with it! Everyone is super kind and they're always ready to help or chat. Nature welcomes everyone and if you do decide to move, people will surely help you out!

I'm not really involved in dom, but if Nature's pushing, we usually get up there! again, I really don't do dom at all heheh

Anyways, if you do decide to move, Nature will totally welcome you with open arms!
Oof I'm here to convince you to move to leaf town

Like @/themasterplan47 said, we don't have the most active forums but if you need something done someone will definitely help you with it! Everyone is super kind and they're always ready to help or chat. Nature welcomes everyone and if you do decide to move, people will surely help you out!

I'm not really involved in dom, but if Nature's pushing, we usually get up there! again, I really don't do dom at all heheh

Anyways, if you do decide to move, Nature will totally welcome you with open arms!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png

@themasterplan47 @vihuff @Acapella

thank you all for your input! three isn't a lot of people, but consider me convinced. if i don't feel like i belong, i can always move, i'll start saving and see if i can make it after windfest: see you all soon! <3

i'm still open to reasons why nature is awesome, though.

@themasterplan47 @vihuff @Acapella

thank you all for your input! three isn't a lot of people, but consider me convinced. if i don't feel like i belong, i can always move, i'll start saving and see if i can make it after windfest: see you all soon! <3

i'm still open to reasons why nature is awesome, though.
we get green eyes
we get green eyes
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
We are a bunch of tree hippies so if that's your thing. Welcome aboard haha.
We are a bunch of tree hippies so if that's your thing. Welcome aboard haha.
91741235.png77876607.png
all the points mentioned above! nature is just generally chill
also we got a discord server (both a general and a dom one) if you're into that
all the points mentioned above! nature is just generally chill
also we got a discord server (both a general and a dom one) if you're into that

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif