Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should retired festival skins come back?
1 2
[quote name="@Sopheroo" date="2019-03-23 19:44:15" ] [quote name="justherefortheRo" date="2019-03-23 18:08:52" ] As a skin-obsessed relatively-new person, I'm all for it. [/quote] Are you the type to gun more for UMA, or are you actively seeking festival skins too? Skins aren't really my thing(TM) so I like to hear more about skin and accents enthusiasts tbh [/quote] Festival skins are easier to get, certainly. I'm not sure whether to actively gun for UMAs; no one's responded to my thread on the topic yet. I [i]want[/i] to, though.
@Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-23 19:44:15:
justherefortheRo wrote on 2019-03-23 18:08:52:
As a skin-obsessed relatively-new person, I'm all for it.
Are you the type to gun more for UMA, or are you actively seeking festival skins too?

Skins aren't really my thing(TM) so I like to hear more about skin and accents enthusiasts tbh

Festival skins are easier to get, certainly.
I'm not sure whether to actively gun for UMAs; no one's responded to my thread on the topic yet. I want to, though.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
hot take: the artists of retired fest skins/accents should decide whether their art cycles in Joxar's Boxes of Surprises (but Mostly Disappointments) or if they want it to stay retired permanently
hot take: the artists of retired fest skins/accents should decide whether their art cycles in Joxar's Boxes of Surprises (but Mostly Disappointments) or if they want it to stay retired permanently
@sirspiderider

The skins don't exactly belong to them, though - it's not like UMA where they get to pick if they should be rereleased or not.

Plus, a lot of these artists are completely inactive, now.

It's not a bad idea per see, but it's not something I could see as feasible and/or representative.

@sirspiderider

The skins don't exactly belong to them, though - it's not like UMA where they get to pick if they should be rereleased or not.

Plus, a lot of these artists are completely inactive, now.

It's not a bad idea per see, but it's not something I could see as feasible and/or representative.

true yeah

still, in a completely theoretical and hypothetical situation, if they were to be un-retired, I'd ideally factor in the artists' input (if they're still around)
true yeah

still, in a completely theoretical and hypothetical situation, if they were to be un-retired, I'd ideally factor in the artists' input (if they're still around)
1 2