Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Putting every single apparel on 1 derg
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2019-04-02 11:17:27" ] Welp, now ya gotta add the new masks. [/quote] Hoping to do those whenever I got the time! Giant research paper is kicking my butt right now lol. Also, on a completely unrelated sidenote (Not directed at you GirlGame1001!): Please don't upload this on other sites as your own work! This took me 2 weeks and countless hours on gimp to complete! You don't have to credit me persay, just don't claim it as yours, thank you!
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-04-02 11:17:27:
Welp, now ya gotta add the new masks.
Hoping to do those whenever I got the time! Giant research paper is kicking my butt right now lol.

Also, on a completely unrelated sidenote (Not directed at you GirlGame1001!): Please don't upload this on other sites as your own work! This took me 2 weeks and countless hours on gimp to complete! You don't have to credit me persay, just don't claim it as yours, thank you!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
thats a weird looking minecraft block
thats a weird looking minecraft block
this...this is beautiful
this...this is beautiful
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
you have dedication and i respect that
you have dedication and i respect that
XgFzLz3.gif
I was wondering what the whole "bow to the square" was referencing
This is amazing
I was wondering what the whole "bow to the square" was referencing
This is amazing
6wR17En.png
B e w a r e T h e S Q U A R E [emoji=shockswitch blue][emoji=shockswitch green][emoji=shockswitch red][emoji=shockswitch yellow] [emoji=shockswitch blue][emoji=shockswitch green][emoji=shockswitch red][emoji=shockswitch yellow] [emoji=shockswitch blue][emoji=shockswitch green][emoji=shockswitch red][emoji=shockswitch yellow] [emoji=shockswitch blue][emoji=shockswitch green][emoji=shockswitch red][emoji=shockswitch yellow]
B e w a r e
T h e
S Q U A R E

l9szmFh.jpg
Absolutely fantastic work [emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=rainbow star 2] Bravo!
Absolutely fantastic work Bravo!
woah
woah
SYJDX48.png
i love.. this
i love.. this
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
you are a god
you are a god
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|