Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how are people sorting there lairs
1 2 3 4
Hibernal: Lore tabs, then by color, then fodder babies

Lair: Breeding pairs, coli team, hatchlings for sale
Hibernal: Lore tabs, then by color, then fodder babies

Lair: Breeding pairs, coli team, hatchlings for sale
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
By rank/profession. I hold to WC lore about clan members earning rank through fights so have them grouped as such. The plan is to have everyone's level match their given rank. Leaders, defenders, and necessary professions get their own tabs.
For my HB, there are the same tabs for any overflow WC's when I get them The last is my G1 lightning clan, which get just a single tab, but are divided by breed on separate pages.
By rank/profession. I hold to WC lore about clan members earning rank through fights so have them grouped as such. The plan is to have everyone's level match their given rank. Leaders, defenders, and necessary professions get their own tabs.
For my HB, there are the same tabs for any overflow WC's when I get them The last is my G1 lightning clan, which get just a single tab, but are divided by breed on separate pages.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
How I already had them organized, only now they're separated into tabs, lol.

My main breeding project in the first tab (sorted by breed rarity, then alphabetized by name within that rarity), gen 1s in the next, completed projects after that, and exaltings in the last
How I already had them organized, only now they're separated into tabs, lol.

My main breeding project in the first tab (sorted by breed rarity, then alphabetized by name within that rarity), gen 1s in the next, completed projects after that, and exaltings in the last
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date="2019-03-17 12:54:50" ] Splat splat splat done [/quote]
KitalphaHart wrote on 2019-03-17 12:54:50:
Splat splat splat done
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
[quote name="LordOfTheDeer" date="2019-03-17 12:52:51" ] Mish mash everyone around until you're too used to how they're sorted to move them again. [/quote]
LordOfTheDeer wrote on 2019-03-17 12:52:51:
Mish mash everyone around until you're too used to how they're sorted to move them again.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
color. trying to have the dragon's colors compliment those of the one positioned next to them :]
color. trying to have the dragon's colors compliment those of the one positioned next to them :]
I just make sure all my pairs are next to eachother and all my unpaired dragons are in the back, total anarchy beyond that.
I just make sure all my pairs are next to eachother and all my unpaired dragons are in the back, total anarchy beyond that.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="LordOfTheDeer" date="2019-03-17 12:52:51" ] Mish mash everyone around until you're too used to how they're sorted to move them again. [/quote]
LordOfTheDeer wrote on 2019-03-17 12:52:51:
Mish mash everyone around until you're too used to how they're sorted to move them again.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
alphabetically because i'm a nerd
alphabetically because i'm a nerd
IMG-5103.jpg
1. obsidian peeps
2. all the other perms
3. selling
1. obsidian peeps
2. all the other perms
3. selling
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0