Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | personality types of your dragons?
According to the 16-Personalities / MBTI personality types, what do you think your favorite dragons would fit as?
(I have 2 dragons so I don't have any lore yet fite me)
According to the 16-Personalities / MBTI personality types, what do you think your favorite dragons would fit as?
(I have 2 dragons so I don't have any lore yet fite me)
I have no lore too so I'll be on your side.

But I headcanon my custom progen Maiden as ISTP and my random progen Uprising as ENTJ.

@astat
I have no lore too so I'll be on your side.

But I headcanon my custom progen Maiden as ISTP and my random progen Uprising as ENTJ.

@astat
Waystone1.gif
@starglade ay, I'm an ENTJ too XD
@starglade ay, I'm an ENTJ too XD
All of them are a bunch of crazy ENFPs running around unsupervised, my lair is a disaster.

Ok, not all of them. But the rest of the types are smart enough to hide and avoid this mess. Two of those ENFPs are Ridgebacks, and they're too energetic for someone that large. My avatar is one, too XD
All of them are a bunch of crazy ENFPs running around unsupervised, my lair is a disaster.

Ok, not all of them. But the rest of the types are smart enough to hide and avoid this mess. Two of those ENFPs are Ridgebacks, and they're too energetic for someone that large. My avatar is one, too XD
I imagine my fav dragon Rosetta would be INFP like me just because our personalities are really similar and that's probably why I connect to her so much. Other than that though, wooooo I have no clue.
I imagine my fav dragon Rosetta would be INFP like me just because our personalities are really similar and that's probably why I connect to her so much. Other than that though, wooooo I have no clue.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png