Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coliseum is being nice
i had taken a break for a bit, and saw the hibernal den got released. it's nice, because i can store my dragons and not lose food points as much. so i've been in the coli to get items for slots. and the coli has been super nice...

i have gotten a morph gene, haste, rally, a cleaver, 5 mossy beetleboars, 5 undergrowth shovelsnouts, a ton of food (helpful!), and a lightning egg and a nature egg. are you trying to keep me here?
i had taken a break for a bit, and saw the hibernal den got released. it's nice, because i can store my dragons and not lose food points as much. so i've been in the coli to get items for slots. and the coli has been super nice...

i have gotten a morph gene, haste, rally, a cleaver, 5 mossy beetleboars, 5 undergrowth shovelsnouts, a ton of food (helpful!), and a lightning egg and a nature egg. are you trying to keep me here?
oh, i can change this?
that's amazing luck! congrats
that's amazing luck! congrats
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Special Riddle: Familiars

This bird looks like any crane
Green wings and twiggy legs
Yet it bears an aggressive name
And a forged eldritch head
Special Riddle: Familiars

This bird looks like any crane
Green wings and twiggy legs
Yet it bears an aggressive name
And a forged eldritch head
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
That's awesome! what Venue have you been grinding in?
That's awesome! what Venue have you been grinding in?

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@Magistress

Which venue did you grind in?
@Magistress

Which venue did you grind in?
XWGx9rY.gif
@Dfinch @Paid5159
yesterday i was in training fields and got the lightning egg, today i was in woodland path and got most of the other things. :)
@Dfinch @Paid5159
yesterday i was in training fields and got the lightning egg, today i was in woodland path and got most of the other things. :)
oh, i can change this?
@Magistress

Thanks!

Oddly enough it seems like the training fields and woodland path are great venues! Eliminates can drop from woodland path too.
@Magistress

Thanks!

Oddly enough it seems like the training fields and woodland path are great venues! Eliminates can drop from woodland path too.
XWGx9rY.gif