Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *checks AH for bear familiars*
1 2 3
I need almost all of the bears...if anyone wants to toss some my way I'll buy them or trade for dergs here! http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/234930/686705
I need almost all of the bears...if anyone wants to toss some my way I'll buy them or trade for dergs here! http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/234930/686705
FkU0xOo.gif
eehghghhff... well I guess it's been over a year since the bears were last obtainable.

I've got like a page or so on my vault filled with bears so I don't have too many but hey, still some left. Which is good I guess, because someday they will sell to all those new people trying to collect things
eehghghhff... well I guess it's been over a year since the bears were last obtainable.

I've got like a page or so on my vault filled with bears so I don't have too many but hey, still some left. Which is good I guess, because someday they will sell to all those new people trying to collect things
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
eep

Yikes am I glad I bought my missing ones while they were all still in the 40kt ballpark o.O
eep

Yikes am I glad I bought my missing ones while they were all still in the 40kt ballpark o.O
VF45sGS.png
[quote name="jennycatmystique" date="2019-02-18 14:44:22" ] [quote name="SilverGravity" date="2019-02-18 13:20:48" ] I,, threw bears in the cauldron not too long ago since last time I saw they were fodder price [/quote] ._. [/quote] I threw all mine in as soon as they became meltable... I thought they would keep cycling in forever, heh. Then I took a 2-year hiatus and found out otherwise when I came back.
jennycatmystique wrote on 2019-02-18 14:44:22:
SilverGravity wrote on 2019-02-18 13:20:48:
I,, threw bears in the cauldron not too long ago since last time I saw they were fodder price
._.
I threw all mine in as soon as they became meltable... I thought they would keep cycling in forever, heh. Then I took a 2-year hiatus and found out otherwise when I came back.
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-02-18 15:24:59" ] Pretty much me. I was irritated at the people who were dying to get rid of the Bears, and now I laugh at the fact they're salty about it >;D I'm glad I got my good share of the bears when people were desperate to get rid of them! [/quote] I mean I'm definitely NOT salty about actually being able to sell the darn things for more than 1g. Certainly not salty that they're worth something now, lol. Overall very happy that they're no longer being the most annoying part of NotN and very happy that the ones I decided to hoard are doing more now then being glanced at while I'm at the Cauldron. Still very much dying to get ride of the dang things... but at least now they're worth getting ride of, ha.
Farwalker wrote on 2019-02-18 15:24:59:
Pretty much me. I was irritated at the people who were dying to get rid of the Bears, and now I laugh at the fact they're salty about it >;D

I'm glad I got my good share of the bears when people were desperate to get rid of them!

I mean I'm definitely NOT salty about actually being able to sell the darn things for more than 1g. Certainly not salty that they're worth something now, lol.

Overall very happy that they're no longer being the most annoying part of NotN and very happy that the ones I decided to hoard are doing more now then being glanced at while I'm at the Cauldron.

Still very much dying to get ride of the dang things... but at least now they're worth getting ride of, ha.
IT7iTv8.png
*Laughs In Item Hoa-*

Wait Oh Bears
*Laughs In Item Hoa-*

Wait Oh Bears
Oh, oof, my old friends recently threw their cool old things at my sister and I and they had three of everything except the bear

It’s still cool because I get to have a bear for my sister and a bear for myself but man, I could’ve used those gems
Oh, oof, my old friends recently threw their cool old things at my sister and I and they had three of everything except the bear

It’s still cool because I get to have a bear for my sister and a bear for myself but man, I could’ve used those gems
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
[quote name="KairiDragoness" date="2019-02-19 02:02:25" ] [quote name="jennycatmystique" date="2019-02-18 14:44:22" ] [quote name="SilverGravity" date="2019-02-18 13:20:48" ] I,, threw bears in the cauldron not too long ago since last time I saw they were fodder price [/quote] ._. [/quote] I threw all mine in as soon as they became meltable... I thought they would keep cycling in forever, heh. Then I took a 2-year hiatus and found out otherwise when I came back. [/quote] Sounds like the very first light festival. "What do you mean the sprites aren't coming back next year? NANI???"
KairiDragoness wrote on 2019-02-19 02:02:25:
jennycatmystique wrote on 2019-02-18 14:44:22:
SilverGravity wrote on 2019-02-18 13:20:48:
I,, threw bears in the cauldron not too long ago since last time I saw they were fodder price
._.
I threw all mine in as soon as they became meltable... I thought they would keep cycling in forever, heh. Then I took a 2-year hiatus and found out otherwise when I came back.
Sounds like the very first light festival.

"What do you mean the sprites aren't coming back next year? NANI???"
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[quote name="DarkNovu" date="2019-02-18 12:54:41" ] see[item= mystic bark mask] [/quote] den does miracles to prices
DarkNovu wrote on 2019-02-18 12:54:41:
see Mystic Bark Mask

den does miracles to prices
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3