Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Happy with your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you for the kind words! :D
I'm glad you're inspired to organize, it helps a lot (especially when looking for that one darn dragon that hides all the time, rip.)
Thank you for the kind words! :D
I'm glad you're inspired to organize, it helps a lot (especially when looking for that one darn dragon that hides all the time, rip.)
Frustrated
Frustrated
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I could use improvement.
I could use improvement.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
I typed out a whole thing then decided against it. So here's the shorter version of what I was going to say.

I wish my clan was only my progens, their kids, and all the eggs I hatched from gathering, events, coliseum. My clan feels really disorganized right now. I feel like I just want to restart my account, get rid of everything that isn't a progen, reset it so my progens never had kids. Breed them only with each other and their descendants with whatever gen1s accidentally joined the clan.

I'll put it this way. I regret the decision to buy stuff off the Auction House. That's what really started me with clogging up my lair.
I typed out a whole thing then decided against it. So here's the shorter version of what I was going to say.

I wish my clan was only my progens, their kids, and all the eggs I hatched from gathering, events, coliseum. My clan feels really disorganized right now. I feel like I just want to restart my account, get rid of everything that isn't a progen, reset it so my progens never had kids. Breed them only with each other and their descendants with whatever gen1s accidentally joined the clan.

I'll put it this way. I regret the decision to buy stuff off the Auction House. That's what really started me with clogging up my lair.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I am about the happiest I've ever been with my lair since the very beginning. :3
I am about the happiest I've ever been with my lair since the very beginning. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
I'm not fully satisfied with my current lair, I have lots of apparel and accents to buy, as well as a few gene projects to complete. I have lots of completed dragons that I'm proud of though!

Honestly I'll never be fully satisfied with my lair, otherwise there will be nothing for me to do here! I'm always purging old dragons, buying new ones, and doing revamps because I would get bored without anything to work for, and there's lots of new content being released that pushes me to design and acquire new dragons.
I'm not fully satisfied with my current lair, I have lots of apparel and accents to buy, as well as a few gene projects to complete. I have lots of completed dragons that I'm proud of though!

Honestly I'll never be fully satisfied with my lair, otherwise there will be nothing for me to do here! I'm always purging old dragons, buying new ones, and doing revamps because I would get bored without anything to work for, and there's lots of new content being released that pushes me to design and acquire new dragons.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I love the dragons I have, but I'm iffy on the organization. On one hand, I want to sort my lair even more (maybe have Flight Reps, clan leaders, and some other stuff in their own tabs.)

But on the other hand, I like how many dragons I have in my Dragon Lair tab because the rainbow is beautiful
I love the dragons I have, but I'm iffy on the organization. On one hand, I want to sort my lair even more (maybe have Flight Reps, clan leaders, and some other stuff in their own tabs.)

But on the other hand, I like how many dragons I have in my Dragon Lair tab because the rainbow is beautiful
FObX7rS.png
The lair update let me set things up in a way that I'm much happier with! I have my dressed permas on the front page/first tab, tabs for active fodder and projects, and den tabs for gene project holds and leveled/aging fodder.

The organizational part of the update let me utilize my lair space much more efficiently and lets me find dragons so much more easily for dressing, planning breeding projects, and fodder/exalting.

In terms of my permas and how happy I am with them, I'm excited! I'm expanding my aesthetics atm and am picking up a lot of new projects, which means I'm about to go broke from genes and apparel, but I think it's good.

I can support more active permas now and really show them off since I can use the den for fodder storage and hide my in-progress babs in a den tab!
The lair update let me set things up in a way that I'm much happier with! I have my dressed permas on the front page/first tab, tabs for active fodder and projects, and den tabs for gene project holds and leveled/aging fodder.

The organizational part of the update let me utilize my lair space much more efficiently and lets me find dragons so much more easily for dressing, planning breeding projects, and fodder/exalting.

In terms of my permas and how happy I am with them, I'm excited! I'm expanding my aesthetics atm and am picking up a lot of new projects, which means I'm about to go broke from genes and apparel, but I think it's good.

I can support more active permas now and really show them off since I can use the den for fodder storage and hide my in-progress babs in a den tab!
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
yes much satisfy [s]until i found another g1 project -coughs- this boi[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39940922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399410/39940922_350.png[/img] [/url] T-T
yes much satisfy

until i found another g1 project -coughs- this boi

39940922_350.png

T-T
I387ENf.png
i'm really happy with my lair now ^^ it doesn't feel as cluttered as it was before and I feel like I can afford new dragons for myself without worrying about the layout of my lair!
i'm really happy with my lair now ^^ it doesn't feel as cluttered as it was before and I feel like I can afford new dragons for myself without worrying about the layout of my lair!
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7