Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nicknames you give yourself/people give?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I get called Timothy alot even though I'm a girl

the story behind that is that my friend went on the macbook in media class and someone wasn't logged out and their name was Timothy Troller, so yeah, now I'm Timothy Troller, and I stole someone's identity.
I get called Timothy alot even though I'm a girl

the story behind that is that my friend went on the macbook in media class and someone wasn't logged out and their name was Timothy Troller, so yeah, now I'm Timothy Troller, and I stole someone's identity.
akueye3.png
Hawky is what I usually get called. I had one friend who was fond of giving me inappropriate nicknames because that was her sense of humor. Hawktitty was my favorite that she came up with because I would misread it as Hawkkitty every time and then start laughing when I read it properly.
Hawky is what I usually get called. I had one friend who was fond of giving me inappropriate nicknames because that was her sense of humor. Hawktitty was my favorite that she came up with because I would misread it as Hawkkitty every time and then start laughing when I read it properly.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Usually Saphy or Akuma ^^
Usually Saphy or Akuma ^^
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Typically it's just Phantom! Though I get some who call me Laurens, which I don't mind either!
Typically it's just Phantom! Though I get some who call me Laurens, which I don't mind either!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif hyde / shroud / party poison | they/it

wishlist | fandragons
Nothing at the moment on FR. Off of FR, oh boy I've got plenty.
Nothing at the moment on FR. Off of FR, oh boy I've got plenty.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
sirs, spide, spider, spiderider, spider dude, rat dad, spiderat, etc

all works, though sir by itself is a little weird
sirs, spide, spider, spiderider, spider dude, rat dad, spiderat, etc

all works, though sir by itself is a little weird
back when my un was emspacefeathers i had a small collection
em, emspace, feathers, the like
now i'm just spacey, and i'm fine with it. my closer friends still call me by some variation of my real name (emma) though i don't think i've ever been called feather after the un change. too long, i guess not to mention my sig lmao
back when my un was emspacefeathers i had a small collection
em, emspace, feathers, the like
now i'm just spacey, and i'm fine with it. my closer friends still call me by some variation of my real name (emma) though i don't think i've ever been called feather after the un change. too long, i guess not to mention my sig lmao
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I have no nicknames in FR cause i got no close friends to make me one, but IRL, I have a ton as I don't really care what people call me, some of em call me names waaay different than my real name (Aiko), I got at least 5 people call me other names like Samantha, Kate, Chelsea, and other typical girl names because heck, why not?
I have no nicknames in FR cause i got no close friends to make me one, but IRL, I have a ton as I don't really care what people call me, some of em call me names waaay different than my real name (Aiko), I got at least 5 people call me other names like Samantha, Kate, Chelsea, and other typical girl names because heck, why not?
Badge-1.png
I mostly get called Bups or Ghuppies (long story) By some of my really good friends
I mostly get called Bups or Ghuppies (long story) By some of my really good friends
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img][center][color=#1e2691][i][font=gabriola][size=5]I personally call myself Iyo, IMP-17, Iyokalo, or any variation. Basically, I'm putting myself into one of my OCs' shoes.
990etHu.png
I personally call myself Iyo, IMP-17, Iyokalo, or any variation. Basically, I'm putting myself into one of my OCs' shoes.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6