Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | would we have such an eliminate problem
1 2
I have an Antici tank and love it. The friend that recommended it said she doesn't even use her mire trainers anymore. But I don't think she used a mire flyer? So being able to train 2 at once is the big draw for her from what she's told me.

I've never trained in the mire since I only have the Aniticitank. But I was told about the better drops right when I joined so I never bothered.
I have an Antici tank and love it. The friend that recommended it said she doesn't even use her mire trainers anymore. But I don't think she used a mire flyer? So being able to train 2 at once is the big draw for her from what she's told me.

I've never trained in the mire since I only have the Aniticitank. But I was told about the better drops right when I joined so I never bothered.
My personal issue w/ GR is that I made the mistake of using a Fire trainer, but I've been grinding there outside of pushes for a while.

Doesn't change the fact that my luck sucks though. I've still yet to find anything good.
My personal issue w/ GR is that I made the mistake of using a Fire trainer, but I've been grinding there outside of pushes for a while.

Doesn't change the fact that my luck sucks though. I've still yet to find anything good.
I don't know, I've been using a Ghostbuster/Ruin Wrecker since 2016 for all of my fodder training and I haven't gotten a single eliminate from it since.

Who knows, maybe I'm just really unlucky. Hopefully they'll add eliminates to the Mire to the eliminate shortage is at least somewhat mitigated.
I don't know, I've been using a Ghostbuster/Ruin Wrecker since 2016 for all of my fodder training and I haven't gotten a single eliminate from it since.

Who knows, maybe I'm just really unlucky. Hopefully they'll add eliminates to the Mire to the eliminate shortage is at least somewhat mitigated.
is5IYGR.png
The GR Meditate Monk is a great build! I find my Monk is on par with my Mire Flyer speed-wise unless I'm trying to push past level 6, when the EXP boost from the Mire becomes more important. (I also use a dual Pools/Roost trainer along with the other two builds)

The great thing about the Monk is you can start on any 2- or 3-pack in GR, even ones with all physical attackers - no refreshing to get a good starting pack like the Mire. The build can even take on bosses with (occasional/pretty okay) success if you follow the stats and elements of the official build.

The only thing I don't like about the Monk is that if your last Elim gets dodged, it's a lot less flexible than the Mire Flyer - you have to use Meditate and can't do damage/have to stall for a couple turns versus just being able to scratch an enemy away while recharging. This can make boss fights annoying as well. But it's a solid build if you're bored of the Mire!
The GR Meditate Monk is a great build! I find my Monk is on par with my Mire Flyer speed-wise unless I'm trying to push past level 6, when the EXP boost from the Mire becomes more important. (I also use a dual Pools/Roost trainer along with the other two builds)

The great thing about the Monk is you can start on any 2- or 3-pack in GR, even ones with all physical attackers - no refreshing to get a good starting pack like the Mire. The build can even take on bosses with (occasional/pretty okay) success if you follow the stats and elements of the official build.

The only thing I don't like about the Monk is that if your last Elim gets dodged, it's a lot less flexible than the Mire Flyer - you have to use Meditate and can't do damage/have to stall for a couple turns versus just being able to scratch an enemy away while recharging. This can make boss fights annoying as well. But it's a solid build if you're bored of the Mire!
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
1 2