Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you change your avatar/vista
when you change your avatar and vista after a long time

*looks at myself*
whos that
oh
when you change your avatar and vista after a long time

*looks at myself*
whos that
oh
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
that's... not gonna happen with me anytime soon
that's... not gonna happen with me anytime soon

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]a[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]t this rate I've gotten so used to my current avatar/vista that I'm pretty sure I'd do that multiple times if I decided to change it
L5Nllxk.png at this rate I've gotten so used to my current avatar/vista that I'm pretty sure I'd do that multiple times if I decided to change it
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Omg same. It takes a good day to get used to for me ;;;;
Omg same. It takes a good day to get used to for me ;;;;
xe/xyr/xem
that happened to me when i changed mine a month or so ago hahaha

i was so used to my lightning rep and the stormcatcher vista that now whenever i see that vista i think it's me for a split second
that happened to me when i changed mine a month or so ago hahaha

i was so used to my lightning rep and the stormcatcher vista that now whenever i see that vista i think it's me for a split second
queen_katoe.gif
Ugh, big mood.
Ugh, big mood.
VGxuHXT.png
That's a mood. I honestly can't decide what dragon to have as my avatar since most of my dragons are so good. I currently have the thunderhead vista with a sorta matchy avatar
That's a mood. I honestly can't decide what dragon to have as my avatar since most of my dragons are so good. I currently have the thunderhead vista with a sorta matchy avatar
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png