Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need those a e s t h e t i c s man
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i do these for my bios [quote=Failed King] [item=Tarnished Chain][item=Battered Shields][item=Forgotten Crown][item=Ancient Broadsword][/quote] [quote=Mother of the Sun] [item=Gold Ore][item=Fire Flower][item=Luminous Halo][item=Pohip Planter][/quote] [quote=Red Alchemist][item=Eye Agate][item=Cerdae Sparkle] [item=Analogous Pigment Blend] [item=Bonepriest Venom][/quote] [quote=Lovers Gifts][skin=27616][item=Vista: Lovebirds][item=Softly Glowing Pendant][item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox][/quote]
i do these for my bios
Failed King wrote:
Tarnished Chain Battered Shields Forgotten Crown Ancient Broadsword
Mother of the Sun wrote:
Gold Ore Fire Flower Luminous Halo Pohip Planter
Red Alchemist wrote:
Eye Agate Cerdae Sparkle Analogous Pigment Blend Bonepriest Venom
Lovers Gifts wrote:
Vista: Lovebirds Softly Glowing Pendant Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
@Scryzze Woah!!! That SD accent with FireHeart’s and my items is [i]incredible![/i] I’m so glad I could help give you inspiration. I see you’ve said previously that you’re probably going to print that one, and I’d love a ping! [s]also obligatory aesthetic[/s] [quote=Stained Talons] [item=Ashspine widow] [item=Tarnished chain] [item=Eliminate] [item=Rusted chain] [item=Firemane manticore]
@Scryzze

Woah!!! That SD accent with FireHeart’s and my items is incredible! I’m so glad I could help give you inspiration. I see you’ve said previously that you’re probably going to print that one, and I’d love a ping!

also obligatory aesthetic
Stained Talons wrote:
Ashspine Widow Tarnished Chain Eliminate Rusted Chain Firemane Manticore
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[center]@Scryzze These might be of some interest to you :3 Also, I would love to be on the pinglist, please! [quote=A Monarch Long Lost][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=forgotten crown][item=regal masque][item=luminous halo][/quote] [quote=The Gilded Knight][item=genteel azure locket][item=pulsating pendant][item=sky blue wing silks][item=ancient broadsword][/quote] [quote=Dusklight Oracle][item=glittering bluesilver torc][item=stardust sap lamp][item=gloomwillow guide][item=mantarune][/quote] [quote=Midnight Lantern Festival][item=living luminance][item=charged rhinohide][item=learned sage lantern][item=longwing epiptite][/quote]
@Scryzze
These might be of some interest to you :3 Also, I would love to be on the pinglist, please!

A Monarch Long Lost wrote:
Marva's Invisibility Cloak Forgotten Crown Regal Masque Luminous Halo

The Gilded Knight wrote:
Genteel Azure Locket Pulsating Pendant Sky Blue Wing Silks Ancient Broadsword

Dusklight Oracle wrote:
Glittering Bluesilver Torc Stardust Sap Lamp Gloomwillow Guide Mantarune

Midnight Lantern Festival wrote:
Living Luminance Charged Rhinohide Learned Sage Lantern Longwing Epiptite
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Amaranth41 I have no idea how to do a skin but hmm. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zds7Fvj.jpg[/img]
@Amaranth41
I have no idea how to do a skin but hmm.
zds7Fvj.jpg
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Scryzze
I forgot to ask in my first post, but can you please ping me for the skin sketches?
@Scryzze
I forgot to ask in my first post, but can you please ping me for the skin sketches?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
Sure thing!
@Eaglefairy
Sure thing!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
hey, could I be pinged for whenever you make new sketches/actual ones?
hey, could I be pinged for whenever you make new sketches/actual ones?
@Scryzze - omg! so pretty~ if you ever decide to print the PC one and the coatl ones please let me know.
@Scryzze - omg! so pretty~ if you ever decide to print the PC one and the coatl ones please let me know.
@Fluoroantimonic
Woah, that’s a cool looking sketch! I like it a lot!
@Fluoroantimonic
Woah, that’s a cool looking sketch! I like it a lot!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Sylvpix
Sure thing!
@chimmy
Which PC one? There's one in both batches, and I wanna make sure I write you down for the right one. :)
@Sylvpix
Sure thing!
@chimmy
Which PC one? There's one in both batches, and I wanna make sure I write you down for the right one. :)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me