Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bored of My Lair (Again)
Aaaaand once again, I am 100% bored of my lair. ;; Last time this happened, I had a huge lair purge and got rid of pretty much all of my lore dragons–which I kind of regret tbh. I'm honestly not sure what to do about this, so does anyone have any advice?? I don't want to decide whether or not to sell everyone yet because I might end up regretting it and I have no idea what I'd do with my lair, but.. yeah. Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated.
Aaaaand once again, I am 100% bored of my lair. ;; Last time this happened, I had a huge lair purge and got rid of pretty much all of my lore dragons–which I kind of regret tbh. I'm honestly not sure what to do about this, so does anyone have any advice?? I don't want to decide whether or not to sell everyone yet because I might end up regretting it and I have no idea what I'd do with my lair, but.. yeah. Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated.
9CxYF0H.png
Move flights and incorporate it into your lore.You lost dragons during the move, gained new ones, shifted alliances and jobs... It's a good way to get a fresh start without having to wipe the slate entirely clean, ya know?
Move flights and incorporate it into your lore.You lost dragons during the move, gained new ones, shifted alliances and jobs... It's a good way to get a fresh start without having to wipe the slate entirely clean, ya know?
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
Would re-dressing your dragons help at all? Perhaps buying a new breeding pair for the heck of it, perhaps as travellers who only need a place to stay for a short while unless you get attached?
Would re-dressing your dragons help at all? Perhaps buying a new breeding pair for the heck of it, perhaps as travellers who only need a place to stay for a short while unless you get attached?
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@Kairo
if you don't like a design aesthetic or have lore ideas for a dragon purge them. Then, try finding some new dragons to fill the space (;;;
@Kairo
if you don't like a design aesthetic or have lore ideas for a dragon purge them. Then, try finding some new dragons to fill the space (;;;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Fdj;ajfkdl I've been feeling this so much lately ;^(
I've just been buying new dragons and slapping new accents on them. That worked a bit for me for a little while.
Fdj;ajfkdl I've been feeling this so much lately ;^(
I've just been buying new dragons and slapping new accents on them. That worked a bit for me for a little while.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I've had a couple dragons that I was terribly MEH about and wanting to get rid of. However, I found that with a few of them a simple outfit change did wonders and with a few others simply regeneing them was a big help.

If you cannot figure out a new gene plan/new outfit then perhaps it is time for that dragon to get the axe.
I've had a couple dragons that I was terribly MEH about and wanting to get rid of. However, I found that with a few of them a simple outfit change did wonders and with a few others simply regeneing them was a big help.

If you cannot figure out a new gene plan/new outfit then perhaps it is time for that dragon to get the axe.
X0JktGl.png