Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | After a month...
...and on the very first battle of the day... [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/efe46f8ab715c30b2506209e0c74a283/tumblr_inline_pjfyoeMEMs1sp8joi_1280.png[/img] Well, then. Better late than never, I suppose. One down, three more to go!
...and on the very first battle of the day...

tumblr_inline_pjfyoeMEMs1sp8joi_1280.png

Well, then. Better late than never, I suppose.

One down, three more to go!
Congrats!
Congrats!
xe/xyr/xem
nice! good luck with the grinding for the rest
nice! good luck with the grinding for the rest
Ah, nice! Congrats!
Ah, nice! Congrats!
where did you grind?
where did you grind?
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS I find the Sandswept Delta a really good place to grind if you're actively going for Eliminates!

1. The enemies that drop it (the scorpions) are pretty common and show up frequently.

2. The venue hasn't had any new enemies added since I joined nearly four years ago, which means that it isn't clogged with undesirable enemies like other venues are.

3. Easy to grind in.

4. Even if you don't get Eliminates, the Serthis vials needed for Poison/Toxin gene brewing also drop there and can be sold for a nifty little bit of side profit.
@ILUVDRAGONS I find the Sandswept Delta a really good place to grind if you're actively going for Eliminates!

1. The enemies that drop it (the scorpions) are pretty common and show up frequently.

2. The venue hasn't had any new enemies added since I joined nearly four years ago, which means that it isn't clogged with undesirable enemies like other venues are.

3. Easy to grind in.

4. Even if you don't get Eliminates, the Serthis vials needed for Poison/Toxin gene brewing also drop there and can be sold for a nifty little bit of side profit.
Those are some nice tidbits of advice! Ill keep that in mind for grinding!Thank you :D
Those are some nice tidbits of advice! Ill keep that in mind for grinding!Thank you :D
O0LnWau.png
Congratulations! Good luck on your elim quest!
Congratulations! Good luck on your elim quest!
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png