Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could only have one breed...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TUNDRAS
TUNDRAS
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
skydanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
skydanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Oh no this is hard. I have so many breeds of both genders in my lair. If I had to choose just one though... I'd probably go with either spirals, skydancers, or coatls!
Oh no this is hard. I have so many breeds of both genders in my lair. If I had to choose just one though... I'd probably go with either spirals, skydancers, or coatls!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
skydancers
skydancers
Man, I've done about three different mono-breed lairs, or close to it. First was Pearlcatchers, which I'm still fond of. Then Spirals. Then Skydancers. Then Nocturnes. Now I'm getting more Wildclaws and Imperials into my den, and I've picked up a few Skydancers again as well.

Nocturnes, if I really had to choose only one.
Man, I've done about three different mono-breed lairs, or close to it. First was Pearlcatchers, which I'm still fond of. Then Spirals. Then Skydancers. Then Nocturnes. Now I'm getting more Wildclaws and Imperials into my den, and I've picked up a few Skydancers again as well.

Nocturnes, if I really had to choose only one.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11