Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *lights a lamp*
1 2 3 4
[center]the hubbub of the various specialty items filled the din of the dimly lit storage room. The fragile light bulb swayed to and fro with the vibrations of the items, some playing, some lounging about. "ey, you seen all them bee genes? flyin' off the shelves, they be. them fancy things get showered with adoration." a spines gene snarls into a rosette gene's ear. the tender and modest treasure gene shrank beneath the spines' rugged demeanor, whimpering an "uh huh", unsure of what it wanted. "now you see me and my buddies, hex, paint, thylacine. you ever hear of 'em?" the rosette gene cowered further, shaking her head no hesitantly. "no, NOBODY hears of them, you know why?" "we ain't good enough. not every gene is created equal, dearie." he looked off wistfully, pain and resentment in his eyes. "you think anyone wanted to be born like [i]this[/i], spiky, rough, [i]the last resort?[/i]" "no. see, you're a sweet thing, you'll get out of here soon enough. but the rest of us..." he chuckled, shaking his head. rosette could smell his breath, riddled with cigarette ash and lost dreams. "Well, at least we're better off than [i]clown[/i]. Aw yeah, look at him huddled in the corner there. Tried to bring him food and a friend once, the lad yelped and ran away. lil idiot that he is." the rosette gene could only listen, still trapped in her corner by the spines. "nobody's ever comin' for him now, not with starmap in town. starmap's better than all of us." his voice dropped to a whisper, and the rosette gene thought she could hear fear in his voice. "difficult, ugly, outdated, blan-" he was interrupted from his own panic-ridden monologue by the sudden sound of the door swinging open. a skydancer steps down into the storage room. "clown, darling? where are you? a customer is waiting to see you." from the shadowy corners, the timid gene peeks out, gaze incredulous. "t-they... they want... [i]me?[/i]" "yes dear, they do! come on now, your new owner is waiting." [/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=140&auth=ead5eef0e613426496fd5f56beeb158346f011fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] you done did it clown, you made it in 2018.
the hubbub of the various specialty items filled the din of the dimly lit storage room. The fragile light bulb swayed to and fro with the vibrations of the items, some playing, some lounging about.

"ey, you seen all them bee genes? flyin' off the shelves, they be. them fancy things get showered with adoration." a spines gene snarls into a rosette gene's ear. the tender and modest treasure gene shrank beneath the spines' rugged demeanor, whimpering an "uh huh", unsure of what it wanted.

"now you see me and my buddies, hex, paint, thylacine. you ever hear of 'em?"

the rosette gene cowered further, shaking her head no hesitantly.

"no, NOBODY hears of them, you know why?"

"we ain't good enough. not every gene is created equal, dearie." he looked off wistfully, pain and resentment in his eyes.

"you think anyone wanted to be born like this, spiky, rough, the last resort?"

"no. see, you're a sweet thing, you'll get out of here soon enough. but the rest of us..." he chuckled, shaking his head. rosette could smell his breath, riddled with cigarette ash and lost dreams.

"Well, at least we're better off than clown. Aw yeah, look at him huddled in the corner there. Tried to bring him food and a friend once, the lad yelped and ran away. lil idiot that he is."

the rosette gene could only listen, still trapped in her corner by the spines.

"nobody's ever comin' for him now, not with starmap in town. starmap's better than all of us." his voice dropped to a whisper, and the rosette gene thought she could hear fear in his voice.

"difficult, ugly, outdated, blan-"

he was interrupted from his own panic-ridden monologue by the sudden sound of the door swinging open. a skydancer steps down into the storage room.

"clown, darling? where are you? a customer is waiting to see you."

from the shadowy corners, the timid gene peeks out, gaze incredulous.

"t-they... they want... me?"

"yes dear, they do! come on now, your new owner is waiting."
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=140&auth=ead5eef0e613426496fd5f56beeb158346f011fa&dummyext=prev.png

you done did it clown, you made it in 2018.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
no stop making me sad
no stop making me sad
Hello LGBT Community
Came for moth memes, stayed for story.
Edit: Thylacine and Hex are wonderful
Came for moth memes, stayed for story.
Edit: Thylacine and Hex are wonderful
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
what are you talking about all of my breeding projects have treasure genes because im cheap
what are you talking about all of my breeding projects have treasure genes because im cheap
akueye3.png
Ooh, that short story was an interesting read. I wouldn't have thought of writing the genes like characters, but you pulled it off well. Thanks for sharing :)
Ooh, that short story was an interesting read. I wouldn't have thought of writing the genes like characters, but you pulled it off well. Thanks for sharing :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
hex is beautiful change my mind
hex is beautiful change my mind
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
What about thylacine, hex, and paint D:??
What about thylacine, hex, and paint D:??
Excuse you the girl in my avatar has both clown AND rosette [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46185803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461859/46185803_350.png[/img] [/url]
Excuse you the girl in my avatar has both clown AND rosette

46185803_350.png
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@ooh jokes on you mate the clown is barely visible
@ooh jokes on you mate the clown is barely visible
Hello LGBT Community
@Hisagi sequel ;p
@Hisagi sequel ;p