Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If Enduring Goblin..
1 2
[quote name="spaceyfeather" date="2018-10-15 09:23:04" ] [quote name="Lovinos" date="2018-10-15 08:59:25" ] He will look like sonic. He's secretly his long lost brother goblin the edgehog. [/quote] that was too cursed to draw so i propose: harry potter [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/501429594176618507/image0.jpg[/img] yer a wizard, goblin [/quote] he has a scar on his head huh?
spaceyfeather wrote on 2018-10-15 09:23:04:
Lovinos wrote on 2018-10-15 08:59:25:
He will look like sonic.

He's secretly his long lost brother goblin the edgehog.
that was too cursed to draw so i propose: harry potter
image0.jpg
yer a wizard, goblin

he has a scar on his head huh?
l5KIkf4.png
They remind me of Cubone and Marowak.
They remind me of Cubone and Marowak.
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2018-10-15 09:34:17" ] Actually adorable, which is why they wear masks. Endearing Goblin. [/quote] aodjdosmfn
Vendrus wrote on 2018-10-15 09:34:17:
Actually adorable, which is why they wear masks.
Endearing Goblin.
aodjdosmfn
Heart.gif
they probably look really cute without that mask, very huggable!
they probably look really cute without that mask, very huggable!
xulc4O8.png
Actually, I've never seen the goblin as wearing a mask. I've always just seen it as his face. Like a boney protrusion that can grow from animals. Tusks, horns and other plating that animals and dinosaurs have been known to grow. Same goes for his claws and the armor on his tail.

So...in short, there is no "without the mask" that's his face. He'd probably look the same way you would if someone removed the top layer of your face. Not pretty.
Actually, I've never seen the goblin as wearing a mask. I've always just seen it as his face. Like a boney protrusion that can grow from animals. Tusks, horns and other plating that animals and dinosaurs have been known to grow. Same goes for his claws and the armor on his tail.

So...in short, there is no "without the mask" that's his face. He'd probably look the same way you would if someone removed the top layer of your face. Not pretty.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2