Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hopefully Resolved
1 2 3 4
@Marionette That is very unfortunate. I believe the real reason why this is such a big deal to you, is because those items would be worth a lot in real life currency. If we stopped selling virtual items for real life money, I don't think people would be as frustrated in situations like these. It is indeed a shame. At least you know that the person has faced punishment on the site where it all went down. Now, when it comes to here, you're probably not getting your sprite back. The fact that they blocked you is a huge red flag, and shows that they're mad and not planning to return the sprite. The FR team's hands are tied. So I am sorry for your loss, I can't imagine giving out such a valuable item pretty much for free.
@Marionette That is very unfortunate. I believe the real reason why this is such a big deal to you, is because those items would be worth a lot in real life currency. If we stopped selling virtual items for real life money, I don't think people would be as frustrated in situations like these. It is indeed a shame. At least you know that the person has faced punishment on the site where it all went down. Now, when it comes to here, you're probably not getting your sprite back. The fact that they blocked you is a huge red flag, and shows that they're mad and not planning to return the sprite. The FR team's hands are tied. So I am sorry for your loss, I can't imagine giving out such a valuable item pretty much for free.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm TBH, at this point, if I actually managed to get it back I'd just ask for it to be donated to the site raffle pool. I don't care so much about losing it (though it's a blow, I held onto it for five years), just about a thief benefiting from it.

It also makes a huge difference to me that the admin of Wajas has been working with me on something different to replace what I gave back to the rightful owner, and that the owner hasn't suffered any loses in the end, despite her abusive ex's attempts.
@Cataclasm TBH, at this point, if I actually managed to get it back I'd just ask for it to be donated to the site raffle pool. I don't care so much about losing it (though it's a blow, I held onto it for five years), just about a thief benefiting from it.

It also makes a huge difference to me that the admin of Wajas has been working with me on something different to replace what I gave back to the rightful owner, and that the owner hasn't suffered any loses in the end, despite her abusive ex's attempts.
banner_zps06d5fbc4.png
Aww that really suck . I did a lot of offsite trades so far which involve gem and arts . I didn't get scammed yet but I'm quite paranoid about it most of time . One of the reasons why I have always ask for up front payment in game currencies first and don't accept items or pets or dragons because they may be stolen goods . While currencies are quite easy to come by and that I'm just lazy myself to get them with my own hands .
Aww that really suck . I did a lot of offsite trades so far which involve gem and arts . I didn't get scammed yet but I'm quite paranoid about it most of time . One of the reasons why I have always ask for up front payment in game currencies first and don't accept items or pets or dragons because they may be stolen goods . While currencies are quite easy to come by and that I'm just lazy myself to get them with my own hands .
tiEnSNJ.png
I want to see the original story of this incident, but looking at comments I feel so bad for you
This reminds me of the person who got scammed out of a Boolean
I want to see the original story of this incident, but looking at comments I feel so bad for you
This reminds me of the person who got scammed out of a Boolean
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns