Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to only have 1 breed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
*looks at lair*

...... that's a hard one.

/s
*looks at lair*

...... that's a hard one.

/s
Probably Imps, though it would kind of suck. Second choices are Wildclaws or Tundras.
Probably Imps, though it would kind of suck. Second choices are Wildclaws or Tundras.
goSc2L4.png
My heart wants to say Imps but I only like male ones so...............

I'd keep Skydancers, as basic as it may sound. They look good with most genes & both male & female poses are nice.
Runner-up would be Spirals. In this house, we love the snake dergs
Third would be Ridgebacks but the way genes look on them is sometimes... tricky but I love them and would be very sad to give them up
My heart wants to say Imps but I only like male ones so...............

I'd keep Skydancers, as basic as it may sound. They look good with most genes & both male & female poses are nice.
Runner-up would be Spirals. In this house, we love the snake dergs
Third would be Ridgebacks but the way genes look on them is sometimes... tricky but I love them and would be very sad to give them up
Y5ILoot.png
Ridgebacks
Ridgebacks
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@OfficerMittens

I have been all skydancer for 2 and a half years now , never regretted it or thought of getting other breeds...well for more than like 1 second... I could not even keep a 6 digit unbred earth imp in my lair ... no matter how cool...because one breed comes easy to me.
@OfficerMittens

I have been all skydancer for 2 and a half years now , never regretted it or thought of getting other breeds...well for more than like 1 second... I could not even keep a 6 digit unbred earth imp in my lair ... no matter how cool...because one breed comes easy to me.
A5i3AHB.png
Noodles because that's the one dragon I have that I wouldn't breed change.
Noodles because that's the one dragon I have that I wouldn't breed change.
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
Probably wildclaws. It's the only breed where I like both the male and females. (if only those male skydancers didn't look so... odd)
Probably wildclaws. It's the only breed where I like both the male and females. (if only those male skydancers didn't look so... odd)
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
Wildclaws probably.

Maybe pearlcatchers.
Wildclaws probably.

Maybe pearlcatchers.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I'd probably go with Imperials, mainly because it'd hurt to get rid of my profile dragon lol
I'd probably go with Imperials, mainly because it'd hurt to get rid of my profile dragon lol
Tun-tuns.
Tun-tuns.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16