Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rich in items
1 2 3 4 5 6
give me a vista
Nice
wow
hOw???
give me a vista
Nice
wow
hOw???
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
give me that capsule gene please and thankyou

seriously though. that is impressive and extremely pleasing to my eyes. Well done!
give me that capsule gene please and thankyou

seriously though. that is impressive and extremely pleasing to my eyes. Well done!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
the other day i sold off all of my Baldwin fodder level apparel/familiars and easily made like 200k on way less than this. u could be swimming in treasure but liquidating is such a pain...
the other day i sold off all of my Baldwin fodder level apparel/familiars and easily made like 200k on way less than this. u could be swimming in treasure but liquidating is such a pain...
I mean I have stuff I hoard and I'll just shove into my vault as soon as I get it, but also a lot of apparel/skins I can't be bothered to sell properly
I mean I have stuff I hoard and I'll just shove into my vault as soon as I get it, but also a lot of apparel/skins I can't be bothered to sell properly
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
what
what

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
I could theoretically be rich if I sold my stuff 2013 that I could never bear to part with.

I have the potential to be rich.

Thats kinda like being rich, right? Right?
I could theoretically be rich if I sold my stuff 2013 that I could never bear to part with.

I have the potential to be rich.

Thats kinda like being rich, right? Right?
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
imagine if you managed to sell all them, how rich you'd be
imagine if you managed to sell all them, how rich you'd be
queen_katoe.gif
meanwhile, i have nothing but holiday items in my vault.
meanwhile, i have nothing but holiday items in my vault.
teach me your ways o great one
teach me your ways o great one
ku7My32.png
@SilverPug I feel you... I have like 20k on hand most of the time... maybe up to 100k but I have ... 52 pages of unused apparel and at least 5 of it is probably retired or festival ... and all my dragons have lots of apparel ..hehe 38 pages of familiars but 4 of them are [item=slight eyewing] 5 pages of unused skins 5 pages of festival chest and event chests...
@SilverPug

I feel you... I have like 20k on hand most of the time... maybe up to 100k but I have ...

52 pages of unused apparel and at least 5 of it is probably retired or festival ... and all my dragons have lots of apparel ..hehe

38 pages of familiars but 4 of them are Slight Eyewing

5 pages of unused skins

5 pages of festival chest and event chests...

A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6