Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok so... gender differences
1 2 3
@Thornasaur Yeah all bogsneks can have a random number of fins. The differences between the males and females is just an example of that.
@Thornasaur Yeah all bogsneks can have a random number of fins. The differences between the males and females is just an example of that.
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire @ToonKuriboh thanks for clarifying!! i knew it wasnt mentioned in the encyclopedia but i wasnt sure about anything other than that. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zmvt7yFTtt8/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
@CrazyRedFire @ToonKuriboh

thanks for clarifying!! i knew it wasnt mentioned in the encyclopedia but i wasnt sure about anything other than that.

maxresdefault.jpg
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
male snappers have a longer chin than females
it's probably an obvious one but that's the only one that isn't up there

and to add on to the spiral thing, i'm pretty sure females' horns curve outward while the males curve inward. this is easier to see on roundsey

OH YEAH nocturnes
males have a sharp chin and females don't-

god there's too many
male snappers have a longer chin than females
it's probably an obvious one but that's the only one that isn't up there

and to add on to the spiral thing, i'm pretty sure females' horns curve outward while the males curve inward. this is easier to see on roundsey

OH YEAH nocturnes
males have a sharp chin and females don't-

god there's too many
@aurora58002

Oh huh, interestingly I never actually noticed that. Now that I look at it it's fairly obvious though :P

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and you're right about the nocturnes, too! I never actually looked close enough at there chins whoops
@aurora58002

Oh huh, interestingly I never actually noticed that. Now that I look at it it's fairly obvious though :P

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and you're right about the nocturnes, too! I never actually looked close enough at there chins whoops
Male Skydancers have bigger antennae than the females.
Male Skydancers have bigger antennae than the females.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@ToonKuriboh
But if it's not a beard then what is the facial hair on fem!imps called?

There's some kind fo difference in fem versus male WC jaws/snout but I don't know how to describe it. FemWC head horns seem to be longer.

Migfht be wrong:
Male Mirrors seem to have slightly wider head fins then the females.
@ToonKuriboh
But if it's not a beard then what is the facial hair on fem!imps called?

There's some kind fo difference in fem versus male WC jaws/snout but I don't know how to describe it. FemWC head horns seem to be longer.

Migfht be wrong:
Male Mirrors seem to have slightly wider head fins then the females.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

I wouldn't call the hair on female imps a beard, more like cheek fluff.

Female WC horns are definitely longer now that I look at it, I'l definitely keep that in mind

With mirrors I think that's more the positioning of them.
@IronPen

I wouldn't call the hair on female imps a beard, more like cheek fluff.

Female WC horns are definitely longer now that I look at it, I'l definitely keep that in mind

With mirrors I think that's more the positioning of them.
@ToonKuriboh

Male Skydancers have four antennae, females have two. Also, the males' antennae are longer than the females'.

Edit: Oh wait, sorry, didn't see you had that when I first read over it.
@ToonKuriboh

Male Skydancers have four antennae, females have two. Also, the males' antennae are longer than the females'.

Edit: Oh wait, sorry, didn't see you had that when I first read over it.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
according to the encyclopedia on wildclaws: [quote]Females of the species are on-average slightly larger than their male counterparts.[/quote]
according to the encyclopedia on wildclaws:
Quote:
Females of the species are on-average slightly larger than their male counterparts.
no
@ToonKuriboh

female bogs have cheek fins and males don’t
@ToonKuriboh

female bogs have cheek fins and males don’t
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
1 2 3