Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Put a lot of money on Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
So glad I’m not alone, that it, no more for me. My gems are staying way they are.

@rexcaliburr

Yeah, I might be abit crazy but it will be interesting to see who will spend the most!

So glad I’m not alone, that it, no more for me. My gems are staying way they are.

@rexcaliburr

Yeah, I might be abit crazy but it will be interesting to see who will spend the most!

35326_s.gif
I only spent 7500 on tickets. I kinda want Starmap, but I'm not going to break my bank on a RNG Machine.

I only spent 7500 on tickets. I kinda want Starmap, but I'm not going to break my bank on a RNG Machine.

We are who we are and nothing more.
[quote name="Bluedragon" date="2018-08-22 16:09:45" ] So glad I’m not alone, that it, no more for me. My gems are staying way they are. @rexcaliburr Yeah, I might be abit crazy but it will be interesting to see who will spend the most! [/quote] [s]my plan is to go to 5k tickets[/s] edit:forgot a quote
Bluedragon wrote on 2018-08-22 16:09:45:

@rexcaliburr

my plan is to go to 5k tickets

edit:forgot a quote

thDLJf3.png i'm a human person.
MV1Iakt.png YAFFb.png
Put 11.5KT in
Honestly, there’s so many tickets that have been brought that even if you buy 1000 tickets (500KT) as of right now your chances of winning are to 3 significant figures...
0.111%
And we’re not even 24 hours in

It’s a true lottery and personally I’m not going to invest any more money into this with my luck lol
Put 11.5KT in
Honestly, there’s so many tickets that have been brought that even if you buy 1000 tickets (500KT) as of right now your chances of winning are to 3 significant figures...
0.111%
And we’re not even 24 hours in

It’s a true lottery and personally I’m not going to invest any more money into this with my luck lol
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I've put in 100kT today. I wanna d i e
I've put in 100kT today. I wanna d i e
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@Loone I MEAN YEAH! I wasted so much money and when I counted, I had abt 0,005% chance to win anything and :-D It was like, 4 hours ago, and ppl are going to buy more and more tickets.. This is just lottery..
@Loone I MEAN YEAH! I wasted so much money and when I counted, I had abt 0,005% chance to win anything and :-D It was like, 4 hours ago, and ppl are going to buy more and more tickets.. This is just lottery..
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
222 tickets so far, adding up to 111000T; my logical side is telling me that I shouldn't buy more, but my gambler deep down wants more.
222 tickets so far, adding up to 111000T; my logical side is telling me that I shouldn't buy more, but my gambler deep down wants more.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TheClassCalico Wooooooooooow people are really PLAYING! Good luck to you !
@TheClassCalico Wooooooooooow people are really PLAYING! Good luck to you !
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Now I'm at 250kt
roundsey notice me
Now I'm at 250kt
roundsey notice me
Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOLS! I have only spent 3.5kt on tickets! ...because I was already broke.
Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOLS! I have only spent 3.5kt on tickets! ...because I was already broke.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 3 4 5 6