Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | K. [Break the counter]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@Medenadragon
No cap. That would kinda defeat the point.
@Medenadragon
No cap. That would kinda defeat the point.
ah gotcha
ah gotcha
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
yes let's do it
yes let's do it
5LqH0sj.png
as if my wallet wasn't empty enough

off to buy more tickets i go
as if my wallet wasn't empty enough

off to buy more tickets i go
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
We can do it! Let's go, everybody! 8D
We can do it! Let's go, everybody! 8D
722k+tickets sold! Let's see if we can hit 999,999 before rollover lol.
722k+tickets sold! Let's see if we can hit 999,999 before rollover lol.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
There are an average of around 3.5k people online every day, which means people have spent around 103kt each.

Good lord.
There are an average of around 3.5k people online every day, which means people have spent around 103kt each.

Good lord.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

I think there are way more than 3500 people online every day though... There are around 2000-3500 people online at a time on this site, every day. So I'm not sure how many people visit the site each day, but I do think it's more than 3500...

Anyway, it's still mad to see how many tickets have already been sold. I first saw the raffle when it was already at around 500.000 tickets, and the first thing I thought was: this is going to break. What happens when it gets to 999.999?

I really want to see what happens.
@FloatingInSpace

I think there are way more than 3500 people online every day though... There are around 2000-3500 people online at a time on this site, every day. So I'm not sure how many people visit the site each day, but I do think it's more than 3500...

Anyway, it's still mad to see how many tickets have already been sold. I first saw the raffle when it was already at around 500.000 tickets, and the first thing I thought was: this is going to break. What happens when it gets to 999.999?

I really want to see what happens.
[quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-08-22 10:01:29" ] petition to add a post it note on the end when it gets to the next digit [/quote] This pleas e
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-08-22 10:01:29:
petition to add a post it note on the end when it gets to the next digit

This pleas e
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Another achievement! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tLYQzjP.png[/img]
Another achievement!

tLYQzjP.png
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51