Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | K. [Break the counter]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
@bronzewing Yes?

lol :D
@bronzewing Yes?

lol :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
It coming to the End!!
It coming to the End!!
35326_s.gif
850k reached! 150kish needed to break
850k reached! 150kish needed to break
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
*EXCITE*
*EXCITE*
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
We've broken 850,000

Edit: Flipping ninjas XD
We've broken 850,000

Edit: Flipping ninjas XD
I'm going to laugh if they saw this and the graphic just changes to add extra numbers or if it really does break.
I'm going to laugh if they saw this and the graphic just changes to add extra numbers or if it really does break.
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
[quote name="Paarthurnaxx" date="2018-08-22 15:12:35" ] I'm going to laugh if they saw this and the graphic just changes to add extra numbers or if it really does break. [/quote] Roundsy just puts some stickit notes with numbers on them in front of the counter.
Paarthurnaxx wrote on 2018-08-22 15:12:35:

Roundsy just puts some stickit notes with numbers on them in front of the counter.
WE CAN DO IT GUYS! It's sooo close
WE CAN DO IT GUYS! It's sooo close
NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS!
I've bought 200 tickets but I'm tempted to go buy more just to push this along LOL
Edit: Done! I'm now at 300 tickets >:D
I've bought 200 tickets but I'm tempted to go buy more just to push this along LOL
Edit: Done! I'm now at 300 tickets >:D
Azo3Ye1.png
I feel like folks are just buying tickets now to break the counter. This almost feels like a dom battle except Roundsey will be the only winner XD
I feel like folks are just buying tickets now to break the counter. This almost feels like a dom battle except Roundsey will be the only winner XD
XriSV9h.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51