Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | to all you genone horders
1 2 3 4 5
I dont particularly want a xxx radoactive. (Okay i kinda do) i definitely do want a radoactive/fuschia/cyan, jaguar/hypnotic/ crackle. I will call it the RIPRetinas.
I dont particularly want a xxx radoactive. (Okay i kinda do) i definitely do want a radoactive/fuschia/cyan, jaguar/hypnotic/ crackle. I will call it the RIPRetinas.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[quote name=@Paravoina date="2018-07-08 15:12:11" ] [quote name=@Wolfiez8191 date="2018-07-08 15:09:09" ] I will get Henry to catch you. And then I would steal and exalt Sonic [/quote] I WILL OUTRUN H E N R Y [/quote] Guys.
@Paravoina wrote on 2018-07-08 15:12:11:
@Wolfiez8191 wrote on 2018-07-08 15:09:09:
I will get Henry to catch you.
And then I would steal and exalt Sonic
I WILL

OUTRUN

H E N R Y

Guys.
Is this forum just people arguing about if a XXX dragon that's "radioactive" should be sold/exalted or kept?
Is this forum just people arguing about if a XXX dragon that's "radioactive" should be sold/exalted or kept?
a
Sell it, buy a triple in a colour I actually like. Or buy some missing familiars or something.

Unless I'm not the one who hatched it, in which case - get a LDP on the auction just so I can see how crazy it ends up! But otherwise yeah, not a big deal for me. I can't stand eyeburners.

@berrypop

The thread is talking specifically about a first generation dragon. That is, one that was hatched from an unhatched egg (the sort you can find while scavenging or battling in the Coliseum). Their colours are completely randomised, so hatching one with all colours the same is very, very rare - and a dragon like that would be immensely valuable. Even just double colour G1s are valuable, though it varies more with them since they're a lot more common. c:
Sell it, buy a triple in a colour I actually like. Or buy some missing familiars or something.

Unless I'm not the one who hatched it, in which case - get a LDP on the auction just so I can see how crazy it ends up! But otherwise yeah, not a big deal for me. I can't stand eyeburners.

@berrypop

The thread is talking specifically about a first generation dragon. That is, one that was hatched from an unhatched egg (the sort you can find while scavenging or battling in the Coliseum). Their colours are completely randomised, so hatching one with all colours the same is very, very rare - and a dragon like that would be immensely valuable. Even just double colour G1s are valuable, though it varies more with them since they're a lot more common. c:
@Charias

Oh. I get it now! Thanks!
@Charias

Oh. I get it now! Thanks!
a
1 2 3 4 5