Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Eyes = Expanded Elements
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
oh okay i'm definitely gonna find a way to use this in lore things
A+++++++++++++++++ thread
oh okay i'm definitely gonna find a way to use this in lore things
A+++++++++++++++++ thread
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@reotheleo sorry for the ping but you made this 100X times better ;w; I need a Time and Hope dragon now
@reotheleo sorry for the ping but you made this 100X times better ;w; I need a Time and Hope dragon now
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@TheFeatherMage, omg I love this, hot damn. I'm currently trying to collect thirteen of these dragons respectively, but a sudden intake of new dragons doesn't lend well to lore in my head, haha. Would it be okay to use the 'What if it wasn't new magic surging in? What if it was old?' idea in some of their bios? That's inspired me quite a bit!
@TheFeatherMage, omg I love this, hot damn. I'm currently trying to collect thirteen of these dragons respectively, but a sudden intake of new dragons doesn't lend well to lore in my head, haha. Would it be okay to use the 'What if it wasn't new magic surging in? What if it was old?' idea in some of their bios? That's inspired me quite a bit!
lel.png
@Serpenta Sorry for taking so long to respond but sure!!! Can I see their bios once they’re done?
@Serpenta Sorry for taking so long to respond but sure!!! Can I see their bios once they’re done?
zhMvOXK.png
Ahh this is so cool, I never noticed how perfectly the new eye colors match with all the different non-flight elements. I can see this opening up a lot of doors for new subspecies and other cool lore ideas.
Ahh this is so cool, I never noticed how perfectly the new eye colors match with all the different non-flight elements. I can see this opening up a lot of doors for new subspecies and other cool lore ideas.
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
We need more for all the other eye types now.... staff why not update with some new runestones and a pause bottom for artifracture
We need more for all the other eye types now.... staff why not update with some new runestones and a pause bottom for artifracture
4xTBSTZ.png
This post inspired me to get a 'time' and 'spirit' dragon
This post inspired me to get a 'time' and 'spirit' dragon
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Love this
Love this
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
...I need chaos dragon now thanks...
...I need chaos dragon now thanks...
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Serpenta
Thanks to you I now have a spirit, chaos and time dragon- and all three of their lore is about how they got plucked from an alternate universe (with alternate deities) and lovingly shoved into this world
@Serpenta
Thanks to you I now have a spirit, chaos and time dragon- and all three of their lore is about how they got plucked from an alternate universe (with alternate deities) and lovingly shoved into this world
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11