Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glimmer and gloom
1 2 3 4
Oh man I am Awful at these types of games
Oh man I am Awful at these types of games
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I don't even know how I managed to get a highscore of 22 on easy. It just happened somehow
I don't even know how I managed to get a highscore of 22 on easy. It just happened somehow
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I am really confused even on easy
I am really confused even on easy
RXOvIvB.png
HARD SAME here. I'm sure there's a strategy to be found but it sure eludes me... xD
HARD SAME here. I'm sure there's a strategy to be found but it sure eludes me... xD
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I love it and everything but it took me nine whole minutes to figure out how to even finish one on easy I rage quit a second one a minute ago
I love it and everything but it took me nine whole minutes to figure out how to even finish one on easy I rage quit a second one a minute ago
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee202b567e11e157e2b864d7793d43d8/tumblr_pbepz2sm3L1xop967o1_400.png[/img][/center] [size=2]This is going so well[/size]
tumblr_pbepz2sm3L1xop967o1_400.png
This is going so well

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
the trick sometimes is to be patient n look at your options for turning a certain group the other color... Often there's ways to do it without hitting a block that touches blocks of the color you aren't trying to change / or are trying to change to match.

admittedly this isnt always the case after some wild flailing, especially in Easy where the board is very small, so you gotta try to methodically "chase" them to areas where that is true.
the trick sometimes is to be patient n look at your options for turning a certain group the other color... Often there's ways to do it without hitting a block that touches blocks of the color you aren't trying to change / or are trying to change to match.

admittedly this isnt always the case after some wild flailing, especially in Easy where the board is very small, so you gotta try to methodically "chase" them to areas where that is true.
somehow i have 2 as my high score on easy
somehow i have 2 as my high score on easy
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="May" date="2018-07-05 07:04:23" ] please tell me im not the only one who has no idea what they're doing and just randomly clicks on the titles hoping that maybe ill win by luck lol [/quote] you're not alone i basically just gave up on it because i have absolutely no clue how to solve it, even with guides/videos
May wrote on 2018-07-05 07:04:23:
please tell me im not the only one who has no idea what they're doing and just randomly clicks on the titles hoping that maybe ill win by luck lol
you're not alone
i basically just gave up on it because i have absolutely no clue how to solve it, even with guides/videos
but... why tho

There are some amazing usermade guides where you can learn the strategy in like 3 mins

why are y'all torturing yourself like this

Edit: nvm just saw when this was posted
but... why tho

There are some amazing usermade guides where you can learn the strategy in like 3 mins

why are y'all torturing yourself like this

Edit: nvm just saw when this was posted
1 2 3 4