Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just a little rant
1 2
@ElvenArtist
Nah, I don't see any issue with the tone of the OP :D As for the sheer number... erm, atm I have 91 fodder dragon. If I left on hiatus and came back to them half-starving, all of them would be out of my lair the moment I came back, and that would be over 9 pages XD I would price them a bit lower than LAH, but still. And I know of people who have over 150 fodders...
@ElvenArtist
Nah, I don't see any issue with the tone of the OP :D As for the sheer number... erm, atm I have 91 fodder dragon. If I left on hiatus and came back to them half-starving, all of them would be out of my lair the moment I came back, and that would be over 9 pages XD I would price them a bit lower than LAH, but still. And I know of people who have over 150 fodders...
I have no problem with buying pages and pages of 0-energy seafood and plant-eaters (SO STARVE YOUR IMPERIALS AND COATLS - IDC) but I never buy starving Wildclaws, or Faes anymore, as I need my meat and bug points, yo
I have no problem with buying pages and pages of 0-energy seafood and plant-eaters (SO STARVE YOUR IMPERIALS AND COATLS - IDC) but I never buy starving Wildclaws, or Faes anymore, as I need my meat and bug points, yo
1 2