Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNG why
I hatched 3 nests today with 12 eggs and none of them are primal or multi-gaze so I start putting together more pairs and... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] :')
I hatched 3 nests today with 12 eggs and none of them are primal or multi-gaze so I start putting together more pairs and...

1healthy_0dead.png

:')
QFXpYkj.png
I rented a shadow nest for my new pair that I think will look gorgeous with shadow eyes. They only gave me 2 eggs. They are definitely getting hoods of shame.
I rented a shadow nest for my new pair that I think will look gorgeous with shadow eyes. They only gave me 2 eggs. They are definitely getting hoods of shame.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor

Well at least 2 is better than 1 right :'D
@DragonofMordor

Well at least 2 is better than 1 right :'D
QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson

True. I just had such high hopes for this pair. Their babies are going to look amazing. Oh well, I can breed them again eventually.
@laurastylinson

True. I just had such high hopes for this pair. Their babies are going to look amazing. Oh well, I can breed them again eventually.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I also just realized that out of the 12 I hatched, only ONE is female xD What is this RNG???
I also just realized that out of the 12 I hatched, only ONE is female xD What is this RNG???
QFXpYkj.png