Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #notinmygenepool
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
My lair will be imp/wildclaw only one day (when I can tolerate not selling my meat instead of just feeding plants)

I hate Maize with a burning passion. There is one single dragon in my lair with Maize, one of my six digits, and shes the reason why I hate it. There will not be any pink in my lair except for Drama and he only stays until a certain lore event happens.

I don't think theres a gene I really hate but i dislike probably half of them. Mainly the old ones but I never got the hype about Opal. It just looks weird on every single dragon.
My lair will be imp/wildclaw only one day (when I can tolerate not selling my meat instead of just feeding plants)

I hate Maize with a burning passion. There is one single dragon in my lair with Maize, one of my six digits, and shes the reason why I hate it. There will not be any pink in my lair except for Drama and he only stays until a certain lore event happens.

I don't think theres a gene I really hate but i dislike probably half of them. Mainly the old ones but I never got the hype about Opal. It just looks weird on every single dragon.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
i cry at the snapper hate while i very much do prefer the hatchlings + females over males, i'm way too attached to my only male snapper in my lair that has been there for years xD the genes i prefer are mostly gem genes. i was part of that cry/face fad for a while and i still retained some dragons from it. iri/shim looks great with certain combos and is subtler than met/alloy, but i like those genes separately. i still need to get my hands on a bee/wasp @ - @ (and they don't need to be together, i just want one of those genes...ugh). anyway, for the ones i dislike, it's going to be most of the pattern style genes. tapir/striation is cool though -- just never found the motivation to get one in my lair since i'm trying to cut down on dragons anyway xD oh man. i used to hate crackle, but now i can never completely dislike it because of epilogue [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17231642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172317/17231642_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]mmmmm thats the good stuff[/i] i still don't like it on other dragons though. i feel like i'm only okay with certain dragons because of their accents tbh. as for breeds, well, i used to have a pair of bogs, but they're gone now. i usually don't like a breed in its entirety, but i will generally prefer the pose of one gender over the other. and stain surprisingly can work well on certain dragons. i had a project (which i eventually scrapped out of laziness) for a pastel dragon that worked great with butterfly + pearl stain. the price hurts though.
i cry at the snapper hate
while i very much do prefer the hatchlings + females over males, i'm way too attached to my only male snapper in my lair that has been there for years xD

the genes i prefer are mostly gem genes. i was part of that cry/face fad for a while and i still retained some dragons from it. iri/shim looks great with certain combos and is subtler than met/alloy, but i like those genes separately. i still need to get my hands on a bee/wasp @ - @ (and they don't need to be together, i just want one of those genes...ugh).

anyway, for the ones i dislike, it's going to be most of the pattern style genes. tapir/striation is cool though -- just never found the motivation to get one in my lair since i'm trying to cut down on dragons anyway xD

oh man. i used to hate crackle, but now i can never completely dislike it because of epilogue

17231642_350.png

mmmmm thats the good stuff
i still don't like it on other dragons though. i feel like i'm only okay with certain dragons because of their accents tbh.

as for breeds, well, i used to have a pair of bogs, but they're gone now. i usually don't like a breed in its entirety, but i will generally prefer the pose of one gender over the other.

and stain surprisingly can work well on certain dragons. i had a project (which i eventually scrapped out of laziness) for a pastel dragon that worked great with butterfly + pearl stain. the price hurts though.
m16OKP.jpeg
No crackle , clown , eye spots in my lair . I so hate those things . Since my lair is mostly gen 1 lair I should make some money to breed change and diversify my lair a bit instead of ton of nocts and plentiful breeds lol .
No crackle , clown , eye spots in my lair . I so hate those things . Since my lair is mostly gen 1 lair I should make some money to breed change and diversify my lair a bit instead of ton of nocts and plentiful breeds lol .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="SobiMoppi" date="2018-06-20 03:11:56" ] And snappers man. I feel sorry for them, since they don't get a lot of love but they rub me the wrong way too. I can tolerate female snappers and the babies are cute but the day there's a perma male snapper in my lair is the day I've given up on life. [/quote]
SobiMoppi wrote on 2018-06-20 03:11:56:
And snappers man. I feel sorry for them, since they don't get a lot of love but they rub me the wrong way too. I can tolerate female snappers and the babies are cute but the day there's a perma male snapper in my lair is the day I've given up on life.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I personally don't like snappers of male bogs(yes i have one but he's gonna be breedchanged soon enough)... it's just how they look so... idk how to describe it tbh.. and i don't even like snapper babies... sorry
Female ridgies i dislike because their claws just looks so disturbing... like gurl, have you ever heard of a nail clipper?

And i don't hate them but... male wildclaws never stay in my lair long. And I have tried, oh so many times, but no, they don't stick, and i have no idea why... maybe it's the neck

Gene-wise, scales is what makes me say no. It just looks like poor dragon got their legs and face burned or have some sort of allergic reaction around there... not to forget it looks so.. stiff and dry
Crystal/facet are also no to me, tho it's mostly because i don''t like the general look of 'this dragon is 100% gemstone'(i'm fine with opal and gembond tho oddly enough)

And colors... Mauve is my arch nemesis, it really loves to ruin my g1's and scatters so i have grown to generally hate it(i'm not big fan of most pinks, with exceptions of wine and watermelon)
Instead i like most 'unpopular' colors, like goldenrod, algae and moss
I personally don't like snappers of male bogs(yes i have one but he's gonna be breedchanged soon enough)... it's just how they look so... idk how to describe it tbh.. and i don't even like snapper babies... sorry
Female ridgies i dislike because their claws just looks so disturbing... like gurl, have you ever heard of a nail clipper?

And i don't hate them but... male wildclaws never stay in my lair long. And I have tried, oh so many times, but no, they don't stick, and i have no idea why... maybe it's the neck

Gene-wise, scales is what makes me say no. It just looks like poor dragon got their legs and face burned or have some sort of allergic reaction around there... not to forget it looks so.. stiff and dry
Crystal/facet are also no to me, tho it's mostly because i don''t like the general look of 'this dragon is 100% gemstone'(i'm fine with opal and gembond tho oddly enough)

And colors... Mauve is my arch nemesis, it really loves to ruin my g1's and scatters so i have grown to generally hate it(i'm not big fan of most pinks, with exceptions of wine and watermelon)
Instead i like most 'unpopular' colors, like goldenrod, algae and moss
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
No Mirrors, Snappers, Bogsneaks, Spirals, and usually no male Ridgebacks. They just don't appeal to me. No Jaguar, Poison, Hex, Hypnotic, Rosette, Toxin, Crackle, or Gembond. I don't like bright colors.
No Mirrors, Snappers, Bogsneaks, Spirals, and usually no male Ridgebacks. They just don't appeal to me. No Jaguar, Poison, Hex, Hypnotic, Rosette, Toxin, Crackle, or Gembond. I don't like bright colors.
I don't like Fae. I'm not really sure why, but they're just kinda... "blah" to me. ;; Every Fae I've owned has either been breed-changed or sold. I think it's partly how sharp all of the bends in their tails/etc. are? It makes them look weirdly rigid.

I also don't really like male Tundras; something about their sly smile has always kinda bugged me. The one I do own is wearing a helmet and daredevil cover, haha. :'D I love female Tundras, though! Male Mirrors are also not something I've ever owned; their pose looks so... stiff and odd to me.

For genes: I really hate Circuit and Hypnotic. :'V Not a fan of Metallic or Alloy in most cases, either, especially Alloy. It makes dragons' wings look flat and weirdly-shaded instead of, well, metallic on a lot of breeds, IMO. Skydancers, Coatls, and female Imperials got the worst of it.

Spines is also not a favorite, and I think I only have it on one dragon. It's just "eh" to me, and I find it usually makes a dragon look worse than if they just had a Basic tert. The spines always look more like cactus prickles or thorns to me, which works for some dragons, but I often feel that it looks very out of place...

Colours: I hate all of the neons/eyeburners and a chunk of the purple/blue range, haha. ;__; Storm and Periwinkle are my least favorite non-eyeburner colours. I like duller colours like Denim, Steel, Phthalo, Shadow, and Thistle, but the bright blues/purples (and especially the bluey-purples) are just so blegh.
I don't like Fae. I'm not really sure why, but they're just kinda... "blah" to me. ;; Every Fae I've owned has either been breed-changed or sold. I think it's partly how sharp all of the bends in their tails/etc. are? It makes them look weirdly rigid.

I also don't really like male Tundras; something about their sly smile has always kinda bugged me. The one I do own is wearing a helmet and daredevil cover, haha. :'D I love female Tundras, though! Male Mirrors are also not something I've ever owned; their pose looks so... stiff and odd to me.

For genes: I really hate Circuit and Hypnotic. :'V Not a fan of Metallic or Alloy in most cases, either, especially Alloy. It makes dragons' wings look flat and weirdly-shaded instead of, well, metallic on a lot of breeds, IMO. Skydancers, Coatls, and female Imperials got the worst of it.

Spines is also not a favorite, and I think I only have it on one dragon. It's just "eh" to me, and I find it usually makes a dragon look worse than if they just had a Basic tert. The spines always look more like cactus prickles or thorns to me, which works for some dragons, but I often feel that it looks very out of place...

Colours: I hate all of the neons/eyeburners and a chunk of the purple/blue range, haha. ;__; Storm and Periwinkle are my least favorite non-eyeburner colours. I like duller colours like Denim, Steel, Phthalo, Shadow, and Thistle, but the bright blues/purples (and especially the bluey-purples) are just so blegh.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'll probably never have a smirch dragon in my lair. Just... too messy.
I'll probably never have a smirch dragon in my lair. Just... too messy.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
Male snappers in this lair? It's more unlikely than you would think.
Male snappers in this lair? It's more unlikely than you would think.
No capsule dragon will ever set foot in my lair. E V E R
No capsule dragon will ever set foot in my lair. E V E R
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14