Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *intense sigh*
1 2 3 4
I'm near the end of levelling all my permas to 25 - I'm actually on my last one, so I've already trained 39 in my lair. I think I've sold part of my soul to the Coli at this point
I'm near the end of levelling all my permas to 25 - I'm actually on my last one, so I've already trained 39 in my lair. I think I've sold part of my soul to the Coli at this point
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
heck i've only ever leveled one dragon to 25, other attempts have proved futile. i really need to be more patient
heck i've only ever leveled one dragon to 25, other attempts have proved futile. i really need to be more patient
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I feel the mood. I have trained three dragons from 1-25 together through all the venues and I have no clue how I did it back then. It is horrible. How and where did I get the patience for it back in the days? No clue. I must have been in a trance or something to survive it without going mad. Training all of my other permas to 25 would be the death of me.

Good luck to you. You need it.
I feel the mood. I have trained three dragons from 1-25 together through all the venues and I have no clue how I did it back then. It is horrible. How and where did I get the patience for it back in the days? No clue. I must have been in a trance or something to survive it without going mad. Training all of my other permas to 25 would be the death of me.

Good luck to you. You need it.
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
A big big mood. I've trained... 5 dragons to 25 so far? But I have another team I want to work on, and I'm currently most of the way done training a Mire Flyer. It's been going even slower because I'm trying to farm Rhodochrosite at the same time. TvT I just kind of zone out and turn into a machine after a bit, though dodges and bosses snap me out of it. One day you will be free... if only briefly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/96Y42I9.png[/img]
A big big mood. I've trained... 5 dragons to 25 so far? But I have another team I want to work on, and I'm currently most of the way done training a Mire Flyer. It's been going even slower because I'm trying to farm Rhodochrosite at the same time. TvT

I just kind of zone out and turn into a machine after a bit, though dodges and bosses snap me out of it.

One day you will be free... if only briefly.

96Y42I9.png
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
1 2 3 4