Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plans for Lair Tabs
1 2 3 4
gen 1s, “normal”, breeding
gen 1s, “normal”, breeding
A seprate tab for dragons not inclided in lore,Dragons for sale,Mabye just a random tab for a completely unrelated lore clan
A seprate tab for dragons not inclided in lore,Dragons for sale,Mabye just a random tab for a completely unrelated lore clan
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
The "Great Council" (all my early dragons)
The Flight Ambassadors
The Projects Pieces (breeding projects and G1s)
The Crossover Dragons (fandragons)

Depending on how the tabs are set up will depend on whether I make separate groups for my fodder breeders and sales breeders or not.
The "Great Council" (all my early dragons)
The Flight Ambassadors
The Projects Pieces (breeding projects and G1s)
The Crossover Dragons (fandragons)

Depending on how the tabs are set up will depend on whether I make separate groups for my fodder breeders and sales breeders or not.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
For me it would depend on the amount of tabs possible to create! The top three tabs that I would totally create would be (1st) a light rep Skydancer female tab, (2nd) a gen 1 tab, (3rd) a general Skydancer tab. If there was a fourth, it would consist of male (maybe females, idk yet) Pearlcatchers, and if there was a fifth, it would consist of tundras. The rest would go in the hibernation cave that's also coming out in the future!! (Hopefully)

Those are the plans that I came up with on the spot; I would probably look to see what other people do and I might change based on that. Based on that and the amount of tabs we are allowed to have. :)

Edit: I see a lot of people are thinking of fodder tabs. I would definitely consider a tab with fodders and breeding projects.
For me it would depend on the amount of tabs possible to create! The top three tabs that I would totally create would be (1st) a light rep Skydancer female tab, (2nd) a gen 1 tab, (3rd) a general Skydancer tab. If there was a fourth, it would consist of male (maybe females, idk yet) Pearlcatchers, and if there was a fifth, it would consist of tundras. The rest would go in the hibernation cave that's also coming out in the future!! (Hopefully)

Those are the plans that I came up with on the spot; I would probably look to see what other people do and I might change based on that. Based on that and the amount of tabs we are allowed to have. :)

Edit: I see a lot of people are thinking of fodder tabs. I would definitely consider a tab with fodders and breeding projects.
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
Gonna separate my Nuzlocke dragons from my main lair :)
Gonna separate my Nuzlocke dragons from my main lair :)
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
At the moment I've just been putting different themes on each page (pastels, pastel goth and purple, and nature and desserts) but it'll be nice to be able to put them each in their own tabs (if we're allowed to have quite a few tabs).

Mainly I'm just looking forward to putting my fodder and unfinished dragons in tabs away from my completed (or mostly completed) gen ones.
At the moment I've just been putting different themes on each page (pastels, pastel goth and purple, and nature and desserts) but it'll be nice to be able to put them each in their own tabs (if we're allowed to have quite a few tabs).

Mainly I'm just looking forward to putting my fodder and unfinished dragons in tabs away from my completed (or mostly completed) gen ones.
shadow clan, old water clan, fodder, misc permas
shadow clan, old water clan, fodder, misc permas
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
First tab for my first clan, second tab for second clan, third tab for selling. Vault for dragons I don't care too much about yet, or who I still have to sort. No projects, but I'm so glad I'll have a physical divider between my dragons. I'll probably start updating the lore and look of my older clan.
First tab for my first clan, second tab for second clan, third tab for selling. Vault for dragons I don't care too much about yet, or who I still have to sort. No projects, but I'm so glad I'll have a physical divider between my dragons. I'll probably start updating the lore and look of my older clan.
ZrjI0Fj.png
1 2 3 4