Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So like how many scatters have you got
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Used 50 on a single dragon without getting the result that I wanted, bought 11 more I am sitting on now and that's it. I didn't have a lot of time to grind. My wrists probably think that was a great thing.
Used 50 on a single dragon without getting the result that I wanted, bought 11 more I am sitting on now and that's it. I didn't have a lot of time to grind. My wrists probably think that was a great thing.
shop_banner.png
I bet theres lots of users with stacks
I bet theres lots of users with stacks
jfLmvwf.jpg
I have 43 right now, but I've probably farmed well around 70-80. I sold a lot.
I have 43 right now, but I've probably farmed well around 70-80. I sold a lot.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
I have 15... :c
Unfortunately I've been working double shifts literally the entire time the event was going on, so... yeah. I keep getting home right as rollover is happening and then not having time to do much grinding.
I have 15... :c
Unfortunately I've been working double shifts literally the entire time the event was going on, so... yeah. I keep getting home right as rollover is happening and then not having time to do much grinding.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
My goal was 30, made it to 53. I'm happy with it, seeing as I worked a ten hour shift every day they were available! :D
My goal was 30, made it to 53. I'm happy with it, seeing as I worked a ten hour shift every day they were available! :D
QiRqFyd.gif
I got 6, but I wasted a bunch on one of my dragons
I got 6, but I wasted a bunch on one of my dragons
NBeoOgB.png
1. And I plan on using it once this derg stops nesting.
1. And I plan on using it once this derg stops nesting.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
@Nomo2001

Wait... just 1?

I'm getting flashbacks to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

"Take the recent unpleasantness. Supposing that there were a 1000 wonka bars in the world and, during the contest, you each opened a certain number of them. That number is a... percent."

"....Charlie bucket? How many did you open?"

"Two."

"Two??????????? What do you mean you only opened two??????"

@Nomo2001

Wait... just 1?

I'm getting flashbacks to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

"Take the recent unpleasantness. Supposing that there were a 1000 wonka bars in the world and, during the contest, you each opened a certain number of them. That number is a... percent."

"....Charlie bucket? How many did you open?"

"Two."

"Two??????????? What do you mean you only opened two??????"

oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
I used a bunch and skipped out on grinding for most of yesterday, and started brewing up eyewings instead of scrolls, so...

Yeahhh only 32 >.>
I used a bunch and skipped out on grinding for most of yesterday, and started brewing up eyewings instead of scrolls, so...

Yeahhh only 32 >.>
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16