Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Update opinions. All of them.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@OriginalIAm @Shaide @Potterhead @Incubi @Medenadragon @KUYASHII @MoonEclispe @MoonlightWolf19 @MegaAerodactyl @WingedClaymore @Sciencing @CytricAcid @Thoren @Araucaria @Sinnabelle @KitschBird @1000unicorns @monkfishlover @After @Kurayami @Quandary @Sanati @Aldia @Muxie @ElvenArtist @Seadramon @Silver202 @Before @LordMalak @Zhar @EndraPhoenix @Toska @Shisa @Pargon @Buffykiev @briteoctopus @Sabariel @PiefairieX @Firo @SleepyChipmunk @springacres @Whirlwish @Rexcaliburr @buggs @TigerDMaster @Adorabamf @Imperia @diputseromneve @Finlandia @pierrct @Liseth @InkedMyths @Shidoo @Sigmar @Ototo @DrowsyPanda @Biuret @Chardons @Helva @LazarusRex @Chou @Tarany @Pixie22 @Sharkra @Spontaneite @idlewildly @Cerdae @Aera @chuuyas @BezimiennyRaptor @Aisaki @Kalium @Opalina @Myndris @Jamethyst @Andraya

Hello, everyone! I've updated the first post in this thread with all the data I gathered. I'll soon be going through the comments, after which I will be reopening the poll for a final day before closing it permanently, due to the questions now being outdated.

here's a general rundown of my plan of action for today;

1. Record and post comments from question 7 and 8 in this thread (you will be pinged for this)
2. Gather all my data up and insert it into the suggestions thread, underneath the links to each poll
3. Ping the general pinglist with the updates on the suggestions thread

Thank you all once again for your support!
@OriginalIAm @Shaide @Potterhead @Incubi @Medenadragon @KUYASHII @MoonEclispe @MoonlightWolf19 @MegaAerodactyl @WingedClaymore @Sciencing @CytricAcid @Thoren @Araucaria @Sinnabelle @KitschBird @1000unicorns @monkfishlover @After @Kurayami @Quandary @Sanati @Aldia @Muxie @ElvenArtist @Seadramon @Silver202 @Before @LordMalak @Zhar @EndraPhoenix @Toska @Shisa @Pargon @Buffykiev @briteoctopus @Sabariel @PiefairieX @Firo @SleepyChipmunk @springacres @Whirlwish @Rexcaliburr @buggs @TigerDMaster @Adorabamf @Imperia @diputseromneve @Finlandia @pierrct @Liseth @InkedMyths @Shidoo @Sigmar @Ototo @DrowsyPanda @Biuret @Chardons @Helva @LazarusRex @Chou @Tarany @Pixie22 @Sharkra @Spontaneite @idlewildly @Cerdae @Aera @chuuyas @BezimiennyRaptor @Aisaki @Kalium @Opalina @Myndris @Jamethyst @Andraya

Hello, everyone! I've updated the first post in this thread with all the data I gathered. I'll soon be going through the comments, after which I will be reopening the poll for a final day before closing it permanently, due to the questions now being outdated.

here's a general rundown of my plan of action for today;

1. Record and post comments from question 7 and 8 in this thread (you will be pinged for this)
2. Gather all my data up and insert it into the suggestions thread, underneath the links to each poll
3. Ping the general pinglist with the updates on the suggestions thread

Thank you all once again for your support!
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora

Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait to see the data in its totality, and of course, how it may affect things going forward. There's some really valuable info here!
@Catradora

Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait to see the data in its totality, and of course, how it may affect things going forward. There's some really valuable info here!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Catradora

This project is huge and I'm really intrigued to find out the results of the poll. Thank you for doing this!
@Catradora

This project is huge and I'm really intrigued to find out the results of the poll. Thank you for doing this!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
@Catradora

Thank you again for taking the time to do this. Sounds like you have a good plan at hands and I wish you the best of luck to execute it without many hiccups!
@Catradora

Thank you again for taking the time to do this. Sounds like you have a good plan at hands and I wish you the best of luck to execute it without many hiccups!
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
@Catradora

I would like to thank you for doing this. You are the true MVP of the event!
@Catradora

I would like to thank you for doing this. You are the true MVP of the event!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!

Hello again! Comments have been added to the first post. Thanks so much for all the kind comments and support - it's given me the strength to keep this up over the entire update event! I'm very happy that I was able to provide this outlet for your thoughts and opinions to you, and hope to use the information I gathered to present a strong case to the FR Team.

I will now be headed to the suggestions thread to update it with all of my gathered datapoints. During this time I'll be rather busy, but I'm nonetheless reading everything I get and am happy to start a discussion with you!

I am closing this poll tomorrow morning, so if you wish to have your current opinion recorded, please do so now. Other polls before this one are also going to start closing as responses trickle to a stop.

Hello again! Comments have been added to the first post. Thanks so much for all the kind comments and support - it's given me the strength to keep this up over the entire update event! I'm very happy that I was able to provide this outlet for your thoughts and opinions to you, and hope to use the information I gathered to present a strong case to the FR Team.

I will now be headed to the suggestions thread to update it with all of my gathered datapoints. During this time I'll be rather busy, but I'm nonetheless reading everything I get and am happy to start a discussion with you!

I am closing this poll tomorrow morning, so if you wish to have your current opinion recorded, please do so now. Other polls before this one are also going to start closing as responses trickle to a stop.

DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora i put my more detailed responses in the previous polls...
i got tired of writing long responses when i got to the final poll so can u plz look at the previous poll results too

i also put in the final poll long comments for things like "what problems are u experiencing?"
@Catradora i put my more detailed responses in the previous polls...
i got tired of writing long responses when i got to the final poll so can u plz look at the previous poll results too

i also put in the final poll long comments for things like "what problems are u experiencing?"
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Awesome, thank you!
Awesome, thank you!
kbqBOtG.png
@monkfishlover I have looked at all the polls so far and added comments from each! I've tried to keep the results to each specific poll, but I've put the results from all polls on my suggestions thread, and I plan on adding comments from the Biased poll, second poll, and first poll to the suggestions thread tomorrow. So fear not, your comments have been read!

(Also, if you don't see your comment but would like it added, just PM me with a key phrase and which poll and I'll add it to the appropriate thread. ^^)
@monkfishlover I have looked at all the polls so far and added comments from each! I've tried to keep the results to each specific poll, but I've put the results from all polls on my suggestions thread, and I plan on adding comments from the Biased poll, second poll, and first poll to the suggestions thread tomorrow. So fear not, your comments have been read!

(Also, if you don't see your comment but would like it added, just PM me with a key phrase and which poll and I'll add it to the appropriate thread. ^^)
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora Thank you for conducting this research and compiling the results!
@Catradora Thank you for conducting this research and compiling the results!
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12