Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sell , save or use Scatter Sights
1 2 3 4
I have nearly 150 vials that I’m stockpiling for when their prices get a bit higher. They will make me a good profit, hopefully bring me closer to some long-term goals I have.
I have nearly 150 vials that I’m stockpiling for when their prices get a bit higher. They will make me a good profit, hopefully bring me closer to some long-term goals I have.
AqaqXxe.png
Sold a bunch, now I'm working on saving
Sold a bunch, now I'm working on saving
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Gonna try and sell as many as I can today, made a lot yesterday. Otherwise, I’ll be working tomorrow to grind and save the scrolls for later resell value.

I want to use them to get primal for my avatar dragon, but since it’s less than one percent it’s not worth it.
Gonna try and sell as many as I can today, made a lot yesterday. Otherwise, I’ll be working tomorrow to grind and save the scrolls for later resell value.

I want to use them to get primal for my avatar dragon, but since it’s less than one percent it’s not worth it.
RXOvIvB.png
I sold all the ones I've had, because it's a relatively quick way to make a lot of gems, and I have expensive G1 projects. Now, though, I think I'm going to hoard half of them, then sell the rest.

I would've liked to use them, but I worry that I'll regret my choice, then be stuck with it, since there's no item to revert the eye type.
I sold all the ones I've had, because it's a relatively quick way to make a lot of gems, and I have expensive G1 projects. Now, though, I think I'm going to hoard half of them, then sell the rest.

I would've liked to use them, but I worry that I'll regret my choice, then be stuck with it, since there's no item to revert the eye type.

---- nontumultuous | Clan Lustrous
-------- they/them | +0 FR time
------------always selling random dragons on lair tab 2
--------------------------------------------------------
[quote name="PleaserOfCrowds" date="2018-06-09 19:27:12" ] Gonna try and sell as many as I can today, made a lot yesterday. Otherwise, I’ll be working tomorrow to grind and save the scrolls for later resell value. [/quote] Man I made over 1,142,170 treasure with the vials already
PleaserOfCrowds wrote on 2018-06-09 19:27:12:

Man I made over 1,142,170 treasure with the vials already
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I'm saving, using one every 10 I get.
I'm saving, using one every 10 I get.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="Housepets" date="2018-06-09 18:34:35" ] using girls just wanna have fun and inevitable disappointment [/quote] Truer words have never been spoken.
Housepets wrote on 2018-06-09 18:34:35:
using
girls just wanna have fun and inevitable disappointment

Truer words have never been spoken.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
selling baldwin ones to get money for materials

storing coli ones

selling baldwin ones to get money for materials

storing coli ones

my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I'm using mine. I thought I'd be done by now and I could be hoarding. No... one dragon has eaten 130 of them so far.
I'm using mine. I thought I'd be done by now and I could be hoarding. No... one dragon has eaten 130 of them so far.
Y3kY2LN.png
flipping
flipping
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 3 4