Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vistas or apparel?
1 2 3 4
I love collecting the vista, and I am not such a huge fan of apparels like the crown and the sashes, but the others are right, more apparel makes more sense. Plus, after I get the vista I never use it anyways.
I love collecting the vista, and I am not such a huge fan of apparels like the crown and the sashes, but the others are right, more apparel makes more sense. Plus, after I get the vista I never use it anyways.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
...actually, you know what I really want, is backgrounds. Apparel type items that fill in the area behind the dragons with a scene from whichever flight. I've been kind of lowkey wanting backgrounds for a few years now, but they'd be perfect as a festival thing.
...actually, you know what I really want, is backgrounds. Apparel type items that fill in the area behind the dragons with a scene from whichever flight. I've been kind of lowkey wanting backgrounds for a few years now, but they'd be perfect as a festival thing.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
Apparel, no contest!

While I love vistas, apparel is a lot more useful and versatile. Even the bulky pieces can inspire a whole new look! We'll get plenty of vistas elsewhere.
Apparel, no contest!

While I love vistas, apparel is a lot more useful and versatile. Even the bulky pieces can inspire a whole new look! We'll get plenty of vistas elsewhere.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Apparel, but I don't mind about other possibilities.
Apparel, but I don't mind about other possibilities.
Just no more vistas, I beg of you.

There are so many vistas in the system now and given that the only use is displaying them on your forums literally one at a time, they're over saturated as is. I don't care if it's apparel, some other sort of cool new thing that has multiple uses rather than just one, anything but more vistas.
Just no more vistas, I beg of you.

There are so many vistas in the system now and given that the only use is displaying them on your forums literally one at a time, they're over saturated as is. I don't care if it's apparel, some other sort of cool new thing that has multiple uses rather than just one, anything but more vistas.
uCR5SCW.png
Apparel all the way. I'm never changing my vista, so.
Apparel all the way. I'm never changing my vista, so.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
[quote name="AdeleneDawner" date="2018-06-01 14:50:40" ] ...actually, you know what I really want, is backgrounds. Apparel type items that fill in the area behind the dragons with a scene from whichever flight. I've been kind of lowkey wanting backgrounds for a few years now, but they'd be perfect as a festival thing. [/quote] That would be awesome! Would love more apparel options.
AdeleneDawner wrote on 2018-06-01 14:50:40:
That would be awesome! Would love more apparel options.
MT1tHzE.png
Apparel would be nice in the next cycle.
Apparel would be nice in the next cycle.
Not apparel, having to gather 65 of a particular currency once or twice is tedious enough for those of us stuck on mobile who can't coli. I don't want two different apparels at 65 a piece.

I like the Vistas, but that's just me. As for something that could replace them, how about backgrounds, like some users have already suggested? It would help out with Firefly's problem of not being seen (somewhat at least), be nice to look at instead of blank space, and, with another user's suggestion, could be used as a subgrouping feature.

Do not make them apparel though. Make them like a skin. Only one per dragon.
Not apparel, having to gather 65 of a particular currency once or twice is tedious enough for those of us stuck on mobile who can't coli. I don't want two different apparels at 65 a piece.

I like the Vistas, but that's just me. As for something that could replace them, how about backgrounds, like some users have already suggested? It would help out with Firefly's problem of not being seen (somewhat at least), be nice to look at instead of blank space, and, with another user's suggestion, could be used as a subgrouping feature.

Do not make them apparel though. Make them like a skin. Only one per dragon.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod the small apparel was basically all the same, colors and emblems just differed by flight, and it cost 50. 65 is reserved for the larger apparel
@TheWhiteTigerGod the small apparel was basically all the same, colors and emblems just differed by flight, and it cost 50. 65 is reserved for the larger apparel
Scorchpaw Prowler
1 2 3 4