Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I love this site!
1 2 3 4
Blessed thread <3

I do miss how the community used to be a few years back, and I miss some of the old forum regulars - but FR is still an amazing community, and still by far the friendliest I've ever been on! I just hope in the future that some people can learn to relax a little and tone down the salt/negativity, because our staff are brilliant and don't deserve the hate! (This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and we all have our opinions and our complaints, I know~~ I just hope we can all learn to appreciate what we get and how much effort the artists put into everything on the site). c;

Also, since I was around to see that troll and some of the horrible things they said, I just wanna say all you folks out there with ASDs are beautiful, amazing people, and should never feel like you're any less loved or welcomed here (or anywhere, for that matter)! I have two brothers with ASDs so that little bit hit close to home. I hope it didn't get to anyone out there. We all got your backs. <3
Blessed thread <3

I do miss how the community used to be a few years back, and I miss some of the old forum regulars - but FR is still an amazing community, and still by far the friendliest I've ever been on! I just hope in the future that some people can learn to relax a little and tone down the salt/negativity, because our staff are brilliant and don't deserve the hate! (This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and we all have our opinions and our complaints, I know~~ I just hope we can all learn to appreciate what we get and how much effort the artists put into everything on the site). c;

Also, since I was around to see that troll and some of the horrible things they said, I just wanna say all you folks out there with ASDs are beautiful, amazing people, and should never feel like you're any less loved or welcomed here (or anywhere, for that matter)! I have two brothers with ASDs so that little bit hit close to home. I hope it didn't get to anyone out there. We all got your backs. <3
@deadbattery
ayyy thanks, fam. you are right about screaming.
but yeah, i've been here for a while too and it's always been a ton of fun. i should join the forums a bit more often dontcha think?
@deadbattery
ayyy thanks, fam. you are right about screaming.
but yeah, i've been here for a while too and it's always been a ton of fun. i should join the forums a bit more often dontcha think?
rWTGkyx.gif
This put a warm feeling in my heart. I love this community dearly. For all of my almost three years on this site everyone is willing to help each other, the generosity is amazing on here.
A special thanks to @NlCKname for being such a big help to a battlestone bank I run in fire. They donate so much.

I've tried other pet sites both before and after joining FR, and nothing makes me stay like the staff and community do on here
This put a warm feeling in my heart. I love this community dearly. For all of my almost three years on this site everyone is willing to help each other, the generosity is amazing on here.
A special thanks to @NlCKname for being such a big help to a battlestone bank I run in fire. They donate so much.

I've tried other pet sites both before and after joining FR, and nothing makes me stay like the staff and community do on here
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Im actually glad i found this website, helps me with my boredom.
Im actually glad i found this website, helps me with my boredom.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
Yes! 100% agree! This site is amazing and has a very helpful and wholesome community. Honestly it's hard not to love this site, if you're active in community.

My first time here I wasn't very active and quickly got bored of it hahah, whoops. Hey at least I'm in full swing now. Yeah you guys are awesome ;v;

Also I honestly never expected to be mentioned with famous users .v. Now I'm a bit nervous my username change won't go so well haha.
Yes! 100% agree! This site is amazing and has a very helpful and wholesome community. Honestly it's hard not to love this site, if you're active in community.

My first time here I wasn't very active and quickly got bored of it hahah, whoops. Hey at least I'm in full swing now. Yeah you guys are awesome ;v;

Also I honestly never expected to be mentioned with famous users .v. Now I'm a bit nervous my username change won't go so well haha.
Candies.gif
Wait, what troll? What happened?
Wait, what troll? What happened?
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
this is one of the best communities out there! one of the reasons i love this site so much :D
this is one of the best communities out there! one of the reasons i love this site so much :D
queen_katoe.gif
it's back :)
it's back :)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
My heart feels so warm reading this
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-05-26 08:07:35" ] My heart feels so warm reading this [/quote] *cries happy tears* <3 I love FR
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-05-26 08:07:35:

*cries happy tears* <3 I love FR
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png