Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Least memorable Coli Venue?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I went to check coli places:

Forgotten Caves (The name is very accurate)
Waterway

I forgot both existed lol
I went to check coli places:

Forgotten Caves (The name is very accurate)
Waterway

I forgot both existed lol
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Forgotten Cave is very forgettable. Does that venue even exist? Hold on, lemme check the coliseu- Oh, it does. Well, it certainly lives up to its name.
Forgotten Cave is very forgettable. Does that venue even exist? Hold on, lemme check the coliseu- Oh, it does. Well, it certainly lives up to its name.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Forgotten cave obviously it's right there in the name ... What were we talking about?
Forgotten cave obviously it's right there in the name ... What were we talking about?
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
I would agree with rainsong jungle, I don't think I ever go in it.

Also woodland path, I just feel like it has nothing to distinguish it from other venues. It's the most bland forest ever, with the most forgettable familiars.
I would agree with rainsong jungle, I don't think I ever go in it.

Also woodland path, I just feel like it has nothing to distinguish it from other venues. It's the most bland forest ever, with the most forgettable familiars.
If I hadn't have gotten around 6 eggs from there Forgotten Cave would be the winner but I'm gonna say Bamboo Falls. Just imagine what its revamp could be like, too!
If I hadn't have gotten around 6 eggs from there Forgotten Cave would be the winner but I'm gonna say Bamboo Falls. Just imagine what its revamp could be like, too!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I would say volcanic vents. I've never even been there.
I would say volcanic vents. I've never even been there.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I always forget Volcanic Vents exist. I think I've only been in there once.
I always forget Volcanic Vents exist. I think I've only been in there once.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Forgotten Caves... Get it? I don't ever go to that venue.
Forgotten Caves... Get it? I don't ever go to that venue.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Forgotten Cave for me. It's too close color-wise to Waterway that I forget about it. The locations are fairly similar too.
Forgotten Cave for me. It's too close color-wise to Waterway that I forget about it. The locations are fairly similar too.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Forgotten cave and the arena. I forget they're their unless I click the wrong venue on mobile and I'm too lazy to exit out
Forgotten cave and the arena. I forget they're their unless I click the wrong venue on mobile and I'm too lazy to exit out
-Bats
- He/they/Xe
- Aether Enthusiast
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
S3J5uo7.png
eIK5iG7.png

uVEyOnT.png
eswSnrS.png
06xk8gV.png
UuKod4C.png
Pn33kaF.png