Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Festival Desires
1 2 3
Vistas are cool and all, but I think we've got plenty of festival ones :p I'd love for Wind to have a kite! Like, something similar to the [item=gustborne balloon] but a kite! :D
Vistas are cool and all, but I think we've got plenty of festival ones :p

I'd love for Wind to have a kite! Like, something similar to the Gustborne Balloon but a kite! :D
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
hops on no-vista bandwagon despite only having like 3 total

i'd love for more colorful gem-related earthy stuff! i'd be fine with the emblems still since i didn't realize that i kinda liked them until the festivals i've been here for had passed, but the halo thing sounds cool! i know so little about fr of the past rIP
hops on no-vista bandwagon despite only having like 3 total

i'd love for more colorful gem-related earthy stuff! i'd be fine with the emblems still since i didn't realize that i kinda liked them until the festivals i've been here for had passed, but the halo thing sounds cool! i know so little about fr of the past rIP
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I just want secondary apparel back. I'm so sick of vistas. If they don't bring it back this year I'm going to cry.
I just want secondary apparel back. I'm so sick of vistas. If they don't bring it back this year I'm going to cry.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
No more vistas. I've always wanted things like weaponry or special wings - y'know, things that do like the feathered wings or the steampunk wings do? - or, and this is a favorite dream, those sack dolls being turned into festival apparel that sits on the dragon sorta like all the snakes and frogs and whatnot do.
No more vistas. I've always wanted things like weaponry or special wings - y'know, things that do like the feathered wings or the steampunk wings do? - or, and this is a favorite dream, those sack dolls being turned into festival apparel that sits on the dragon sorta like all the snakes and frogs and whatnot do.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3